PMDG 777-200LR Air Child Paint

Users Local time
Today 3:29 PM
Hi Guys,
I have send Holgi (Holger Sobl / ) a request for a paint for the PMDG 777 pax and he will create the Livery asap.....and, that's the surprise....also for a cargo version.
Stay tuned... :lol:

Great!

Thanks so much....Frank! :goodone:

Pierre

short update, I have take a call yesterday with Holger Sobl, he will stop all his curently paints and start on prio number one, our Air Child Livery for the great T7. I think I can show you the first pictures soon.

[imgpop]http://s14.directupload.net/images/130913/stbgg6xe.jpg[/imgpop]

[imgpop]http://s1.directupload.net/images/130914/v5lpa6vh.jpg[/imgpop]
first view.....

:goodjob: :nice: :thx: :thx: :thx:

Pierre

Looks both new and familiar at the same time. Good job. Which one is it? D-ANYU, D-AZZA? It's not readable on the picture.

the Names will be " Winnenden" and "Wendlingen"
To remember the to the rampage of 11 March 2009 to remember than 15 children were killed.

Frank Kunath said:
the Names will be " Winnenden" and "Wendlingen"
To remember the to the rampage of 11 March 2009 to remember than 15 children were killed.
Good choice, although quite a serious one this time. , but now I remember. It was in the news at the time here too. We had a similar thing here in a supermarket some time ago.

Anyway, this means 2 more 772s added to the hanger then?

Yes. But I must talk with our Staff for the new Planes. And also to include the Cargo Plane. But i think we can replace some 747 Routes...

But i think we can replace some 747 Routes...
Yes. And when that's not possible they can always be added as charter planes. Anyone who's pilot enough to fly a 772 can paste a route into a charter flight plan.

next view from the " Winnenden"
[imgpop]http://s14.directupload.net/images/130917/raa2e93q.png[/imgpop]

Daniel Blasig said:
May be a little bit off topic, but can you image to create a 777 livery for the X-Plane-version?
Sorry Daniel, but i am not a xplane user, just fsx

Frank Kunath said:
Daniel Blasig said:
May be a little bit off topic, but can you image to create a 777 livery for the X-Plane-version?
Sorry Daniel, but i am not a xplane user, just fsx

Daniel,
maybe you post your question to Hartmut Krüger via PM - he is an Air-Child pilot. Our first A380 has his name and he made a lot of paints for the Ramzzess B757. Ask him - maybe he says yes - maybe not...
Cheers Tom

Daniel Blasig said:

:hi: Daniel
There exists a Livery for X-Plane Ramzes Boeing 777.
Read in this thread:

or just use this Download:

taken from this thread. ;)

@Frank: Very nice repaint for the PMDG 777 !!!!

Kind regards
Daniel

And this livery was made by Hartmut Krüger - it must be nice! From now on you will find it in the repaint section of our hangar.
Cheers and thnx to Hartmut

ps. The link to the other server will now be deleted - please use the repaint section.

Daniel Mandlez said:
Daniel Blasig said:

:hi: Daniel
There exists a Livery for X-Plane Ramzes Boeing 777.
Read in this thread:

or just use this Download:

taken from this thread. ;)

This link is dead now - please use the repaint section of the hangar.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom