Controller Practical Tests (CPTs) in LHCC this weekend

Users Local time
Today 10:12 PM
Dear fellow Air-Child Pilots,

VACC Hungary is having two Controller Practical Tests at the weekend:

On the 26th of October (Saturday) Balász Süle will be trying to earn his C1 exam manning Budapest Radar (LHCC_CTR) starting from 1800z. We at VACCHUN would appreciate if some of you guys could fly to or from Budapest Liszt Ferenc Intl. (LHBP), Sármellék (LHSM) or Debrecen (LHDC) airports during the exam to help Balázs get his rating.

On the 27th of October (Sunday) I myself will be trying to get my S3 exam, manning Budapest Approach (LHBP_APP) starting from 1900z. I'd really appreciate if some of you guys could fly to or from Budapest Liszt Ferenc Intl. (LHBP) airport during the exam, helping me to get my rating. The rest of the Hungarian airports mentioned above could be an excellent choice should you want to fly a short leg only.

You can find pretty amazing - and more importantly: FREE - sceneries for Sármellék (LHSM) and Debrecen (LHDC) on the webpage of LHSimulations . Don't forget to download the library base pack from the same site should you want to use any of those sceneries.

LHSimulations has also released an extremely detailed and wonderful scenery for Budapest airport recently, that is up-to-date to the current state of this airport - unfortunately it is still only available for FSX from their .

Thank you in advance for visiting us over the weekend!

See you on the radar,
Peter
VACCHUN Event Coordinator AND ACH1427 ;)

Today's exam is finished by now - Balázs have successfully passed his exam and is now a C1 controller.

VACCHUN would like to thank ACH1296 and ACH1439 for joining us on this exam to help Balázs earn his rating. See you tomorrow :p

I'm happy to tell you that I've passed my CPT on Sunday as well and I'm now an S3 controller.

I'd like to thank Hans (ACH1296), Zsolt (ACH1439) and Oliver (ACH1426) for flying on my exam to help me get my rating - my examiner was surprised how much traffic did we gather for this evening ;)

See you guys on the 2nd of November on ! :)

Back
Top Bottom