Hello from the UK

Users Local time
Today 4:48 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Clive Kent and I am 68 years old, I started flight simming back in the days of FS4 and ATP etc, I've always had a love of aircraft having spent 24 years in the Royal Air Force as a weapons engineer.
I have flown for various VA's over the years and found Air-Child quite by accident yesterday and I must say I was very impressed with its layout and content, plus and it is a very big plus there is the childrens charity side of things. What better incentive can you have for flying when you know that every flight you make someone somewhere will benefit from it, that has to put this VA head and shoulders above the rest.
I carried out my first flight this evening, the first of very many, I have probably repeated what others before me have said but no matter it never hurts to say them again. :)

Clive

Hello Clive, thanks for the nice intro. I think you'll like it here. Little something for everyone. Feel free to join in on the world tour and the other events . Welcome aboard mate.

Cheers

Hello and a warm welcome from Germany.
It's good to see, that there are some FS2004 Pilots left here - most have switched to the FSX or flying X-Plane....

Enjoy your time at ACH - maybe we see us from time to time on our TS Server...

Back
Top Bottom