Repaint Updates

Peter Schindler

Founder
Users Local time
Today 9:38 AM
FYI:
Matej Sagmeister has updated the textures for the Flight1 Super 80. New files are ready for download in repaints section.

Repaint for the PSS 757-200 will be upped very soon.

Finally, can someone update me on the progress with the CS 757? I know that somebody was working on it but I completely lost track :oops:
Thx.

I've not heard anything from Junien for some time though, I'm not sure what more progress he's made.

Hey guys!!!

I´m so sorry for my late answer!!! But now I want to update you! ;) I started with painting the 757! But there were some problems! My Paintkit (which seems really rare of Captain Sim :D) is kind of "broken"! So I had some trouble with repainting! Then I started with the cabin, while searching for an other paintkit! But I found nothing! The cabin is ready, but the exterior not! :'( Is there someone with an usable paintkit? It´s called "texture.RK" in my aircraft-folder! If you have this kit, could you please upload it? Otherwise, I have to give this honor to someone else...sry! :(

Junien Ebel said:
Is there someone with an usable paintkit? It´s called "texture.RK" in my aircraft-folder!
Junien, I doubt a little that this is the paint kit. Sounds more like a regular texture folder. Paint kit is normally a set of photoshop *.psd files, or at least bmp's.
Getting a paint kit from CaptainSim is a bit complicated. You have to go to their support page http://www.captainsim.com/support/ and log in with email and a valid order number. After login you will see the products you bought. Click on 757 and look for a link that says "repaint kits". I don't have their 757 (just 707 and C130), so I can not download it there.

If you can't get it that way, let's hope someone else will help out.

I can get access to the Cap'n Sim paint-kits through my order numbers and stuff. Junien, do you still need them? Let me know as I can download them and email them to you. It'll be a big attachment but that's no problem. ;)

Paz.

PS: Good to hear from you again, J! :)

Hey!

It would be great if you send me the kit! I bought the 757 box version, and I can't find any key! So, would you be so kind to send me the kit?! Then I could go on with my work (mail: junien-ebel@web.de)! Thx

Greetings,
Junien :)

PS: Thanks, good to hear from you guys too :lol:

Hey man, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the last time I was checked in at CS.com I could see my 757 support page on my profile, now it's gone and I can't find my product key either. :S I'm really sorry pal. :(

Has anyone else got access to these very important files :?:

Paz.

I am going to check later today (when back @ home) for my download area with CS...

It will only be the -200, as i didnt go for the other one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom