Top 10 Charter Departure Airports

Users Local time
Today 4:41 PM
Hi @ll!

I'd like to suggest to add an additional diagram for the TOP 10 Charter Departure Airports. As a statistics geek I miss this specific data. :yes:

Cheers,

Pete

To cite a famous philosoph: "NARF!"... had to write something to bring up this topic again. BTW I'd offer my services if ACH needs reinforcement in pushing and shoving numbers and what not.

:D Well... I shall be off to digital limbo again. Tata!

Pete

It might be interesting. My guess is most pilots either fly from close to their real world home or from the airport the charter plane last landed. The last thing I deduct from charter aircraft that collect a lot of dust in Egypt or New Zealand. I also noticed from others this last landed rule is nice when you don't have inspiration what flight to make. This way you don't have to decide the departure airport. Hence the aircraft in NZ; most don't have the time to fly them to Europe or the USA.
BTW I'd offer my services if ACH needs reinforcement in pushing and shoving numbers and what not.
I don't think it's calculated by hand but with a script in the website.

A disadvantage of adding features to websites is overhead. The more you add the slower or buggier a site might get.

Back
Top Bottom