New pilot on board

A

ACH1516

Hello everyone,
My name is ACH1516 and i Italian. Are in the world of flight simulation for about 7 years, I started with FS2004 and now use only FSX with the best aircraft (PMDG MD11-737) (MD80 Leonardo) (TWIN OTTER EXT Aerosoft) (Lancair RealAir) with PFPX, Topcat, ASN, EZCA.

I spent two days reading all your textbooks and now are ready for takeoff ;)
I only have one question, how do I do if I wanted to fly VFR with the Lancair or cessna? Air Child fly only IFR and with only fleet hangar?

ps: I finally found a great VA.

Reason: Anonymizing ACH1516
Last edited by a moderator:
ACH1516 said:
I only have one question, how do I do if I wanted to fly VFR with the Lancair or cessna? Air Child fly only IFR and with only fleet hangar?

ps: I finally found a great VA.
First of all: Welcome!!!

You are going to fly for Air Child.
That means you are going to fly for the children and UNICEF.

Flying for Air Child means flying with all freedom, from anywhere A to anywhere B, with any aircraft you want, at any time you want. Fly VFR or IFR, you make the choices. You are always the boss. Just be careful with your payload, passengers, cargo and fuel.

If you can't find your aircraft in our fleet, just look for the most similar and take that as label in your flight briefing. That's what we call "a substitution".

Saludos,

:fly:

Hello ACH1516,

welcome to Air-Child. I hope you have found the VA you are looking for.

And thanx to Ricardo, for answering all your questions ;)

I'm really happy to be part of this VA

ps: sorry for my english, I take this opportunity to improve this english

Wellcome to Air-Child ACH1516!

Great choice of aircrafts BTW. No matter what i try - i allways come back to Leonardo Maddog and PMDG MD11 ;)

a question, I for work are impossible operate the aircraft within 60 days. when it will happen, if I send an email to the staff of ACH remain an active member or the risk of being canceled? I like a lot to this VA

ACH1516 said:
a question, I for work are impossible operate the aircraft within 60 days. when it will happen, if I send an email to the staff of ACH remain an active member or the risk of being canceled? I like a lot to this VA

Welcome to ACH ACH1516and do not worry. Here you will not be kicked out.
Cheers Tom

ACH1516 said:

ACH1516, in this case you can send us a mail and we will set your account to paused. If you are ready to fly again, send us one more short mail and we will set your account to active. That's all ;)

Best Regards
Norbert

in the standby period for me, I took a look at VATSIM, and after watching the video and read the manuals, I joined. I also configured FSCopilot and FSInn. I also updated my cid on airchild. when I get back, I'll be ready to fly on VATSIM with Air-Child;)

See you soon

Back
Top Bottom