Airsimmer A320 / CS 757-200

Users Local time
Today 12:56 AM
dear all,

anybody painted the Airsimmer A320 and CS Boeing 757-200 ?
THX Frank

Frank Kunath said:
anybody painted the Airsimmer A320 ....
Does it make sense to paint an aircraft that is not released yet? Or did I miss something?? :wonder:
and CS Boeing 757-200 ?
A couple of "suspects" (namely Junien Ebel and Matej Sagmeister) had announced to work on the CS 757 but, to be honest, I have no idea what the current status is? Any updates, guys?

However, the 757 by PSS has been repainted by Matej and delivered to me several days ago. It's only waiting to be published in the database. Sorry for the delay! :oops: I will do that this evening.

Peter Schindler said:
Does it make sense to paint an aircraft that is not released yet? Or did I miss something?? :wonder:
the Paintkit and the Paints are are official and may also be published on AVSIM or FlightSim.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks for the info!
Anyway, I find it pretty difficult to make repaints without having the model to check.
Or do you happen to be in their beta team? I would be VERY curious to have some insider information about that bird :) I think a lot of people (including me) are desperately waiting for release...

I am in the ET team Airsimmer, I cant give you information. The Paintkit but it contains a model. :rofl:

Frank Kunath said:
I am in the ET team Airsimmer, I can give no information.
That's shocking!! :eek: :eek:

Ok, we don't need details ...... just fill in

release date: _____________________

price: ___________________________

:rofl:
contains a model. :rofl:
In that case I volunteer for making the paint! But only if you tell me the release date. Imagine I'd have the paint finished and there's no aircraft.... how cruel would that be?? :p

Peter Schindler said:
release date: _____Star Time 2223_______ :lol:

price: ______________457 Star Federations Credits_________ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom