Request from a former member

Users Local time
Today 4:38 AM
Gentlemen,

I am posting here on behalf of my friend Krzysztof Komarnicki who's account was dis-activated a lo9ng time ago.

Krzysztof is an UNICEF contributor, see link below.

http://www.air-child.com/fleetDetail.php?a=123

He sent request twice with no results.

Krzysztof is asking if you received his requests and would like to know if there is any particular reason he did not get any response.

Thank you on behalf of Krzysztof for your response in that matter.

Cheers, AJ

Hi Andrzej,

I've not seen any request, maybe he has emailed directly to Peter?

If his account is deactivated in the database, then it is for Peter to activate it, and once again, I have no clue where he is, and haven't heard from him this year. Getting a little tired of making excuses for him now.

I have however 'activate account' of 'Krzysztof Komarnicki' on the forum side of the website, so hopefully he will be able to have access to the forum (which doesn't help matters if he is wanting to book flights)

Sorry I can't be of more help.

As I have access to the ACH admin board I was able to reactivate the account of Krzysztof Komarnicki.
Cheers Tom

Andrew and Tom,

Gentlemen, thank you very much for doing that.

There is something that bothers me though and I need to ask.

If Peter is not accessible for a long time and he is a founder, how "safe" is the future of ACH at all?

I do not want to devote my flying to ACH and find out one day that the website is closed.

I hope you understand my concerns.

How about the other founder, is he still active?

Just curious, I would like to make proper choices.

Thank you again for a quick response and time.

Cheers, AJ ;)

Hi out there,
be sure Peter is active in the background. Next big and complicate step is the setup of a new server. And about Norbert, who is working like me in the film business, I know that he was in the Australian jungle without any internet connection.
All this is not new - as Air Chlid has no real "Boss" or "CEO" it may happen that you cannot reach Norbert or Peter for a while. But most of the time you get an answer from another admin. Everything is fine and it works like it is and with a new server it will be better…. 8)
Cheers Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for the reply, I hope you understand my concerns.
From what you are saying it seems that despite the time some administration members might be out of reach, others help to maintain Air Child staying alive so overall there is nothing to worry.

Would you mind to explain few more things for me , please?

1. If there is no real "Boss" or "CEO", who is paying the bills for the server?
I hope I am not invading anybody's privacy.

2.Why your name is not listed on the staff page?

3. The new server, I understand that it is not done yet but people responsible for it are getting ready, correct?

I am sorry for asking so many questions but I guess that is what we have the forums for.
I just would like to know. :D

Thank you again for your time replying.

Have a great week.

Cheers, AJ ;)

Andrzej Borysewicz said:
Hi Tom,

Thank you very much for the reply, I hope you understand my concerns.
From what you are saying it seems that despite the time some administration members might be out of reach, others help to maintain Air Child staying alive so overall there is nothing to worry.

Would you mind to explain few more things for me , please?

1. If there is no real "Boss" or "CEO", who is paying the bills for the server?
I hope I am not invading anybody's privacy.

- In the moment peter is paying the bills, cause he is using serverplace in his business.

2.Why your name is not listed on the staff page?

- Cause I never was in the staff. I have an agreement with peter and norbert that I will help where and when I can. I was responsible for the XP secrets forum, which is now managed by ricardo.

3. The new server, I understand that it is not done yet but people responsible for it are getting ready, correct?

- Yes this is in peters hands. But no definitve time scedule. We have to wait for peter.

I am sorry for asking so many questions but I guess that is what we have the forums for.
I just would like to know. :D

- No problem, now start to enjoy Airchild - the different VA :fly:

Cheers Tom

Thank you again for your time replying.

Have a great week.

Cheers, AJ ;)

- No problem, now start to enjoy Airchild - the different VA :fly:

Thank you tons, NOW I will. :D Cheers, AJ ;)

Whoever pays for server - big "thank you"!

And it is true that while no boss, there are many who try to resolve any problem that may occur. I got my account switched to on (thanks again whomever I owe) and got very nice letter from Norbert. He was travelling indeed, and quite a lot.

Blue skies,
Chris

Back
Top Bottom