Paint for Freeware ATR?

Users Local time
Today 10:46 PM
Hola! Just registered here, and tbh I was a bit disappointed that I had to start on ATR but oh well. Anyway, is there a ACH repaint for the iSDT ATR72-500? I dont like the Flight1 too much, and would prefer to fly the iSDT.

Hello Per-Kristian, welcome to Air-Child. It was my plesure to see that you have joined.
You only have to start with the ATR if you are in Advanced or Professional Career mode. Just switch to Basic in your profile, and you can fly every aircraft.

Best Regards
Norbert

Per-Kristian, I just had a look at the iSDT paint-kit for the 72-500. It looks extremely good, and I think we will have this repaint pretty soon ;)

Thanks Norbert, and Peter I agree with you, the iSDT ATR72 is really good and it works pretty good. I might want to fly it some time soon, and if possible I think that it should be repainted, so that pilots have a freeware alternative :)

I will start flying with ACH as soon as I can. The idea behind Air Child Virtual is great!

Hi, Per-Kristian,

I am just registred to, and I had the same problem.

But , I like air-child and I drew a modest repaint for this plane.

It is not very beautiful, and doesn't correspond precisely to the standard Air-Child.
But you can load it from my blog.

I also made a small article on my blog for Air Child.
Sorry, my blog is in French. :roll:

Good flights with D-ABLA

The iSDT ATR is still on my todo list, together with PMDG's 748. I was literally offline the last weeks for personal reasons. Please allow some more time. Thx!

Back
Top Bottom