info available under "calendar"...

Users Local time
Today 10:55 AM
.. looks a bit old/outdated 2 me 8)

:think:

calendar? ... which calendar?? :p

Seriously, I just removed the page in the menu because you are totally right, Norbert. An outdated calendar is pretty useless. Since we started with the site, the calendar was more or less a dummy. It has to be updated manually (static html :roll:) and for the xmas event I didn't have time for updating (in other words, forgot it).

For the future it is planned to install a calendar application that shows the nearest events, while the rest is displayed in a typical calendar grid that can be searched and flipped through. Doesn't make much sense, however, as long as there's only one event every 3 months ;)

We will have more activities going on next year, and the calendar page will be back before our first "service inspection" event. Promised.

Peter Schindler said:
calendar? ... which calendar?? :p

Seriously, I just removed the page in the menu because you are totally right, Norbert.
But did you? :p

if you a viewing the forum, the calendar option is available, but missing in all other website windows.

Right you are ;) That's because navigation in forum is a copy of the main file, built as a phpbb template, just like ACH page header, login form and everything else on forum pages. When making changes to any of the global elements I mostly forget about forum ;) Thanks for reminding me.

Back
Top Bottom