Noth/South Journey

Users Local time
Today 7:44 AM
Hallo

I'am planning a big Journey from the north of Norway to the south of Africa (Final destination unknown at the moment). The journey will be flown in different LEGS - The fírst part is planned. I'm planning to fly with the DASH-7 and wants to use the Ole-Gunnar Solskjear for this.

Under the following link You can see a small picture of the first part - it end in ACCRA/ Ghana at the moment.

Everybody, who is interessted in, is invited.

All I want to say at this point is, that OLE is going on trip for a long time - I write you from the different stations.

CU in air

Oliver

Hi,
Route of your trip is definitely very good :)
I can't fly in DASH7, but I can use 737 NG for this "mission".

When you want to fly?
How much time do You expect to the execution of the whole route?

Regards

Re: North/South Journey

Hallo,

that depends on how often I can fly. At the same time I fly for another VA which takes a lot of time too. Normaly I can make 5 flight per week. But I don't be in hurry to finish the journey. I think, that it will take round about 6 month because it where 22 legs at this time and its not finished yet.

But with an avereage of 450 nm per leg I dont know, if that was the right one for a jetplane.

I will post you the legs in the next time, so you can fly them without me, because I will fly them only with the Dash and then I will be a little bit to slow for the Jetsons...

CU in air

Oliver

Hello,

first of all I'll wish you all a Happy New Year.

Then I want to give you a short response from my Tour.

The first 8 Legs are finished. Tomorrow I will leave Europe and fly to AGADIR/ Marocco.

The first Legs are as follow:

ENHV Honningsvag - ENAN Andoya
ENAN Andoya - ENVA Trondheim
ENVA Trondheim - ENGM Gardermoen
ENGM Gardermoen - EKCH Kopenhagen
EKCH Kopenhagen - EHKD Den Helder
EHKD Den Helder - EGJJ Jersey
EGJJ Jersey - LEXJ Santander
LEXJ Santander - LXGB Gibraltar

All Routes for the Dash 7 are found / added at vroute.

For the following Legs it seems to be difficult to fingt Sceneries for the FS9 - Bit I will look at them and tell you, when I found some.

For the first Part I recom. the Norway Mesh Addon, which is for free in the internet available.

I'll give ou more Infos from the following Legs.

Regards

Oliver

Best way to fly through Arica having a fair selection of sceneries using "short range" aircraft would be along the west coast I think. There are very few sceneries for Central Africa and about the same amount for eastern Africa. Along the west coast you have the Canary Islands and the Cape Verde Islands where scenery is available.

cheers,
tobi

Back
Top Bottom