SCEL HUB

Norbert Woeller

Founder
Users Local time
Today 9:56 AM
Air-Childs South-America HUB is open. Welcome Santiago de Chile (SCEL) in the HUB family. Enjoy flying over the Andes or start a trip to the Ester Islands. You also will find many routes from and to Rio and Brasil.
We will start with:
2 B737
1 B738
1 B763
1 A320
1 A340
1 DHC7
1 MD11
2 F100
To view the new flights, it’s best to check all aircraft beginning with CC-xxx at the ‘dispatch centre / flight search / registration’.

Have fun

Hey,

found these three on flightsim.com
scel-06a.zip (FS2002/2004)
scel2005.zip (FS2004)
chile_v7.zip (FSX)

Any recommendations on known sceneries !? :)
I'll test the scel2005 initially :D

best regards

EDIT: disregard, Juan Pablo Gomez has already posted some links here:
http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=318 :rofl:

In this region of the world I think there should be more flights of the Hercules C130 :p

Luis,

noone stops you from taking a Herc on a charter flight, then you have lots and lots of options to cruise up and then down the west coast of Chile :rofl:

Santiago: a new CRJ-200, CC-SGO (Selena Gomez) is ready for TakeOff.

It's the first CRJ-200 in the shedule :)

Have fun :fly:

Norbert,
I only can say: thank you; many, many thanks, for the CRJ-200 in SCEL and for the new schedules in the Araucanía. All X-Plane pilots will be very, very happy. We can now use X-Plane 10 with the CRJ-200, replacing the excellent Fokker 100 that doesn't work with XP10. We have much work to do, we must learn fly with the CRJ-200. No excuses. All medium airports from Concepción to Puerto Montt are ready (SCIE, SCTC, SCTE, SCPC, SCVD, SCJO, SAZS, SAZN, etc., etc.) and in a few days we could use other airports between Puerto Montt and Punta Arenas (like SCBA, SCNT, and more).
Let's fly.
See you there,

Hi,
I'm joining with Ricado : thanks to you. :rofl:

See you in the sky
Frederic.

Back
Top Bottom