Helpful links for X-plane User

Users Local time
Today 12:24 AM
. Great aircraft and one of my favorits (Freeware)

is where you get good aircrafts (B747, B7333, B767, B757 and much more) for X-Plane 8 and 9. (Freeware)

is a great website where you'll find a lot of stuff for x-plane. Sceneries, aircrafts, plugins... (Freeware)

ist a plugin for all who want to fly online (Vatsim) (Freeware)

Professional FMC for X-plane you'll find here: (Payware)

is a nice program to download and show charts (Freeware)

shows you onlinetraffic and ATC at Vatsim and IVAO (Freeware)

Another helpful Plugin is the Airport Navigator (Freeware). With this plugin you get a quick overview about the airport (runways, gates ad more). It's freeware too.
To download use this Link:

A wonderful and helpful plugin is the checklister (Freeware). It shows what to do to start and fly the plane. There are a lot of checklists for different planes available at x-plane.org.
If you use or you'll get the checklist with the download.
The checklist you will get here:

Another wonderful plugin for X-Plane is the Autogate (Freeware). There are a lot of sceneries at x-plane.org wich use this plugin. If you use you will have animated gates which dock on the plane after you have shut down your engines.
Here is the link to the plugin:

Xaddonmanager (Freeware)
If you don't want to load all sceneries and aircrafts with every start of x-plane you can use the Xaddonmanager. With this tool you can choose sceneries and aircrafts before you start x-plane.
Here you'll find the program:
And here is a Userguide for the program:

vasFMC
freeware, configurable, always under development, standalone Flight Management Computer.

Current version (altough its still marked as beta) have fully working (2 engine) Airbus-style MCP with EFIS, ND, PFD and upper ECAM, is able to run checklists, and most of FMC work that is needed, including autopilot with autothrottle.
Also have mostly working Boeing (also 2 engine) style version, but MCP is same as in airbus, so its not yet fully configured.

Software runs in separate application window and can be configured to work on LAN (hurray for cockpit builders), its fully compatybile with Xplane9 and FS9 and almost fully compatybile with FSX. FS9 version can be installed as gauges version and incorporated into panel inside plane and not need to be runned in separate window like XPL and FSX versions.

Additional options are build-in TCAS and fully working AIRAC database from Navigraph (altough AIRAC DB is payware after 0613 version - currently we should use 1001 - and new version is available every month).

Using this software can save few $ for getting computer suitable to run Xplane or other sim and second licence for that software. (for LAN in FS need registered FSUIPC and WideFS)

What more? It fully simulates fly by wire on airbus and is fully compatybile with opencockpits FMC and MCP-boeing hardware.

In future versions for sure will be some more-than-2-engine ECAM and boeing-style MCP.

Nice, free sceneries you get from .
Here you find sceneries of New York and Washington with airports and city objects (buildings, bridges and so on). More sceneries will follow.

Cant find any free flight simulator :( im so desperate.. as i cant pay payware simulator... please help...

the steps where i can follow to get a flight simulator...thank you..

Jahz, Air-Child dosn`t support a free flight simulator. We are supporting Flightsimulator 9 and X, as well X-Plane. If you want to fly for Air-Child, you need a legal copy of one of these simulators.

Norbert

thank you for that norbert :) hehe! im a newbie for this :) thanks for the advice.. then i guess i have to wait one year until i have my work then i may be able to buy Flight simulator :)

Jahz Belonio said:
Cant find any free flight simulator :( im so desperate.. as i cant pay payware simulator... please help...

the steps where i can follow to get a flight simulator...thank you..

Look for , it's free, >BUT< it's NOT supported neither by Air-Child or Vatsim, so You can fly, but not with us...

Currently cheapest supported option is to get FS2004/FS9 from second hand, but even in shops that costs almost nothing right now.

Re: Helpful links for X-plane User (QuteScoop is back!!!)

QuteScoop is back!!!
This version (2.0rc21) works fine again with VATSIM and IVAO networks.
I've tested in my configuration (MacOS X Lion 10.7.4). See screenshot:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/QuteScoop.jpg[/imgpop]

Download it from:

X-FMC

Zilvinas Gaveika said:
P.S For X-plane users X-FMC -->> http://www.x-fmc.com , for All Navigraph AIRAC http://www.navigraph.com/

Is the XFMC working well meanwhile - I was using the UFMC by Javiers Cortes and wrote a lot of config files, I talked a lot with Javiers about his software to make it better. In my time of XPlane the XFMC was more then buggy - is this better now? Does it work with 4bit? I really liked the KLN90B from Dennis Prüfer - I never tried it in XP10 32 and 64. Dennis said to me maybe it works in 64 cure the SASL plugin for 64bit is available. Any news about this?

Another problem is the VRINSIGHT plugin for XP10 32/64 - it does not exist. So since XP10 I cannot use the MCPCombo Panel anymore which is a central machine in my hardware setup - any news?
Cheers Tom

Hi Tom

From my point of view the X-FMC is the best fmc in the moment (excluding the inbuild FMCs from phillip muenzel).
The big advantage is that there are Transitions included for the STARs, I think that is still missing on UFMC.
I use the X-FMC with LNAV, VNAV, THR ==> OFF. LNAV and THR is done by the X-Plane Autopilot, VNAV I don't use. That mean X-FMC is used just for route planing, not for performance stuff, but I'm very happy with this solution.

Best regards
Daniel

Back
Top Bottom