VA discount for Flight Keeper

Users Local time
Today 10:46 PM
a few weeks back when I attained the mighty ranking of second officer, I submitted a request for a discount code for AS Flight Keeper. since the submit date that was noted on the website at the time, when I return to the Discount page, it just reads data error. Is there normally a long layover after the submit date for the discount codes? understand if it's a manual process that there might be a delay. just wanted to make sure everything is OK on my end. want to buy FK, but I'm allergic to spending 40 bucks if I don't have to, any help appreciated, thanks!

Morning Shawn,

Once the page reads 'Data Error', that means the requests have been sent to the developer. There is usually a slight delay in receiving the codes.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you can always run the which is only really limited in the amount of flights you can record, then update the product key to the full version once you have the discount code and bought the product.

please i can enable for discount? http://www.air-child.com/discounts.php
my points its 50

thanks

I've requested the VA Discount page is reset, and it seems that has now happened, so you can claim your discount.

(Thanks Tom :up: )

Andrew Williams said:
I've requested the VA Discount page is reset, and it seems that has now happened, so you can claim your discount.

(Thanks Tom :up: )

Thnx to Peter! :up:

thanks ;) ps it's possible update the manual for to Flight Keeper? for me it's complicated..

thanks much, I still don't have a code, says it will appear when recv from aerosoft. I may be able to get FK cheaper it appears from PC Aviator with their 10% tuesdays, so I may do that instead anyway. thanks for the help though!

The 10% tuesday sale from PC Aviator is for US simmers a quite good deal. I am not sure if I am right but I think for orders from Europe you have to add the VAT of your country, which means 19% for Germany. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Cheers Tom

I am unsure of VAT rules, but FK also seems to be cheaper on the PC aviator site than Aerosoft as well. PC Aviator 35 dollars and Aerosoft lists at 37.65 (and aerosoft sells in euros and their exchange rate is always off, so I usually get charged 3-5% more than the listed USD price as well)

I guess if you were buying in EU would be 34.99 less 10% = 31.50 or 22.95 EUR even if VAT is included would be 27.31 EUR as opposed to the 35 EUR quoted on aerosoft's german site including VAT. still even a few cents cheaper than a 20% discount direct from aerosoft

Back
Top Bottom