Destinations

Norbert Woeller said:
Eric, please check the new B767-300 PH-RSH (Ravi Shastri).

Have fun
Thx a lot, i fly it now ;)

Norbert Woeller said:
We will continually add more and more flights to the TimeTable. So here is the place where you can post your favorite destinations you want to see in the shedule.
Also you can post a special flight you want to see, like from destination A to destination B.

Hello

I just want to ask about some connection. Earlier I could fly from EPWA TO EPKK and from EPKK to EPWA with Fokker100 i think it was with reg number OE-MSI (I'm not sure). Lately I've been grounded in EPWA cause I'm not able to fly enywhere with fokker without using charter flight.

Hello Rafal,

we still have some flights from EPWA for the F100: LOWW, EPKK, EDDK and ESSA. Do you wish some more destinations?

Norbert Woeller said:
Hello Rafal,

we still have some flights from EPWA for the F100: LOWW, EPKK, EDDK and ESSA. Do you wish some more destinations?

no it's fine but when I searching for a flight wrom epwa I just get those for E190 and boeing so I was thinking that something it wrong.

Rafal,

It sounds like you are in advanced or professional career mode which means it only displays flights where the aircraft is parked.. You can only see the E170 and Boring at EPWA, as they are the only aircraft parked there at the minute.

You can either switch to basic career mode, then you can fly any of the flights out of EPWA, or select a flight from a different airport, and imagine you took a flight as a passenger to go to your next job :)

Andrew Williams said:
Rafal,

It sounds like you are in advanced or professional career mode which means it only displays flights where the aircraft is parked.. You can only see the E170 and Boring at EPWA, as they are the only aircraft parked there at the minute.

Hello

yes I'm. OK I underestand now why it's hapening, later on I've discovered that I've problem with my FS Passengers Data Base File problem. I've spent almost 4 hour on FSP forum looking for solution. Didn't found yet so right now I'm Grounded don't know for how long. I've wrote a message to Daniel Poli with problem and DB files will see what's wrong. I'm just not able to open pilots flight log reports. My next question is then "How long I can not sent any flights before I became inactive?

R

Rafal Zielinski said:
My next question is then "How long I can not sent any flights before I became inactive?

Normaly you have to report a flight every 60 days. But flightsimming is a hobby, so if you will give us a hint, that you are unable to fly, we will set your account to paused. No problem!

Norbert Woeller said:
Normaly you have to report a flight every 60 days. But flightsimming is a hobby, so if you will give us a hint, that you are unable to fly, we will set your account to paused. No problem!

Hello Norbert

I've solved my problem with FS Passengers Database File. So I don't need to go on pause mode but anyway thanks.

Greetings

ACH0581.jpg

Hello,

Pls add ICAO / NZIR to the dBase.
This is an airport on te antarctic , where a lot of supply runs are carried out from NZCH (Christchurch - New Zealand)

Thanks in advance,

ACH 228

Hello,

Is there any chance a YSSY-KLAX/KLAX-YSSY Flight could be added?

Thanks,

Mike.

Norbert Woeller said:
Mike Sharpe said:
Is there any chance a YSSY-KLAX/KLAX-YSSY Flight could be added?

Yes! Any preferred aircraft for this route?

Hi Norbert,

The 747-400 would be great please!

Thanks again,
Mike.

Mike, please have a look to the new B744, N41MD (Moby Dick).

http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=486&p=7404#7404

and have fun flying from KLAX to YSSY.

Norbert Woeller said:
Mike, please have a look to the new B744, N41MD (Moby Dick).

http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=486&p=7404#7404

and have fun flying from KLAX to YSSY.

Ohhh very nice , I had a look , thanks for adding this - much appreciated!

Mike.

I would like to have LGAV-EFHK flown by E190 in the schedule ;)

Adding one destination in the north would be nice, because currently all of them are short haul -routes to nearby holiday airports.

Hello Marcus,
Marcus Seppälä said:
No problem Marcus!
Marcus Seppälä said:
Adding one destination in the north would be nice, because currently all of them are short haul -routes to nearby holiday airports.
What do you exactly mean? A new destination in the north, or a destination in the north that will get more flights to holiday airports?

Best Regards
Norbert

Norbert Woeller said:
What do you exactly mean? A new destination in the north, or a destination in the north that will get more flights to holiday airports?

I was just making my point about why EFHK should be added. ;) Currently, only scheduled flights from LGAV are flown to holiday destinations nearby (with few exceptions like Bucharest).

Marcus Seppälä said:

Marcus, please have look to this post:
http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=464&p=8309#p8309
...and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom