Destinations

Hi,

I request fly to the west and north coast of Norway.
Dream : sea, fjords, montains, nature... and challenge for pilots ;)

All those airports use IFR and permit regional aircraft or biggest :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Town Airport name ICAO IATA Usage Customs Runway IFR Rwy length
Kirkenes Hoybuktmoen ENKR KKN Civ. O/R Paved Yes 6200 ft
Hammerfest Hammerfest ENHF HFT Civ. No Paved Yes 2800 ft
Alta Alta ENAT ALF Civ. O/R Paved Yes 6800 ft
Tromso Tromso ENTC TOS Civ. O/R Paved Yes 7800 ft
Bodo Bodo ENBO BOO Civ. O/R Paved Yes 9800 ft
Trondheim Vaernes AB ENVA TRD Civ. O/R Paved Yes 9000 ft
Alesund Vigra ENAL AES Civ. O/R Paved Yes 7500 ft
Stavanger Sola ENZV SVG Civ. Yes Paved Yes 8300 ft

Many thanks.
Frederic.

Airports in our scheduled flights:

ENKR = DHC7 + B737(F) >> EFIV, ENTC, ENSB

ENHF = none

ENAT = none

ENTC = DHC7 >> ENKR, ENSH

ENBO = F100 + B737 + B737(F) + DHC7 >> ENSB, ENSH, ENVA, ESSA

ENVA = A320 + B737 + B737(F) + DHC7 + E190 + F100 >> EDDK, ENAL, ENBO, ENBR, ENGM, ENZV, ESSA

ENAL = DHC7 + E190 + B737 >> ESSA, ENBR, ENVA

ENZV = A320 + A321 + B737 + B738 + DHC7 + E190 >> EDDH, EDDK, EGCC, ENBR, ENCN, ENVA, ESSA

You may also flight from any airport to any airport with one of our fleet charter airplanes...

Frederic,

we allways have open eyes and ears for the requests of our members. That is one of our philosophie. But as Szymon wrote, most of the airports you have requested are still in the shedule. I have put ENHF and ENAT into my ToDo list. But it's not on the top, because we need the time to create the economic part (wich will take a lot of our time).
So feel free to take a charter flight to one of these nice skandinavian airports. And please, if you have any other request or question, don't hesitate to ask!

Norbert

Norbert Woeller said:
Marcus, please have look to this post:
http://www.air-child.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=464&p=8309#p8309
...and have fun!

Thank you very much! I will "celebrate" this add by flying that route tomorrow. Have to do all the pre-flight preparations now, since the scheduled departure is at 06:00..

780 minutes, four deps/landings.. What a great sunday ;)

I'd leave this one to Norbert, but I know he's busy updating routes, after we updated our nav database to AIRAC 1203, yesterday, and realized that more than 200 routes need to be changed ... :eek:

About the Concorde: You are not the first to ask. We once discussed to include one or (max) two in the charter fleet. This has been delayed ... for reasons I don't remember... (Sorry Pierre!!) We will soon get back to that question.
It was not planned to have scheduled routes for the Concorde, however. But this might change as well ;)

Stand by ....

Hello Peter

Could you also ad to to do list a few connections. I remember that propably I wrote somwhere about them but they are lost.

So if it's possible to add to one of existing A320 from LOWW few connections.

LOWW -EPKT
EPKT - LIRA
LIRA - EPKT
EPKT - LOWW

AND

LOWW - EPKT
EPKT - EICK
EICK - EPKT
EPKT - LOWW

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Hello Peter

Could you also ad to to do list a few connections. I remember that propably I wrote somwhere about them but they are lost.

So if it's possible to add to one of existing A320 from LOWW few connections.

LOWW -EPKT
EPKT - LIRA
LIRA - EPKT
EPKT - LOWW

AND

LOWW - EPKT
EPKT - EICK
EICK - EPKT
EPKT - LOWW

Greetings

Sorry, my foult. Now on the third place on the ToDo list:
1. working on the invalid routes after AIRAC change
2. Concorde
3. your request

Hello Peter,

could not to find scheduled flight & plan for LFSB - LIRF and back, however it is displayed in our routenet (check connections from Basel LFSB).

Is not urgent, but correction is desired.

thanks and kind regards
Rainer

Rainer, check and change your Profile preferences. If you choose "Basic" for career, then you can see flight "ACH3201 LFSB-LIRF"

Remen

I'm currently LOOPED in Baltic loop in B737F OY-TTY, it goes something like that (random begining): EPGD-EYVI-UUEE-ULLI-EFHK-ESSA-ENGM-EKCH-EPGD). This route is very nice, visits few nice airports, each leg is quite shor, so not much time is needed to fly it...

I was looking for smmilar LOOPS in other airplanes. Found almost complete wolrd loop for MD-11 (SE-MTS), witch goes both ways KIAD-ESSA-EFHK-VTBS-YSSY-NZAA, request for adding two missing legs of world trip with another nice airport of Honolulu, that will be NZAA-PHNL-KIAD, both legs are around 4500nm, and should fit into MD-11 range. Unfortunately its trip for pilots with lots of time, so i was thinking about adding small LOOP for this airplane around Baltic sea, something like: EPWA-EYVI-[EFHK-ESSA]-EKCH-EPWA, EFHK-ESSA is already both ways.

OT: Hard to decide what configuration simpit i want... 3-jet with yoke (md-11 style), 2-jet with joy (airbus style)...
Hardest to do is any 3 engine config, because of lack of software with glass cockpit for it, not counting only one i know of vasFMC, witch is no longer supported (project closed)... X-plane on linux does not make things easier... :)

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right thread for this, but I didn't want to make a new one since I feel that I'm already overloading the forums with my threads, sorry :oops:

I found an issue with the schedule of the ATR D-ADUT. There are successive flights ACH1448 and ACH1450. These two flights both start from EDDK, with no return leg in between. Also, it has no flight from EHRD, which is the arrival airport of ACH1448. The plane would be stuck there. Is this an actual design error or is there some meaning behind this?

Aleksi

Aleksi Laine said:
since I feel that I'm already overloading the forums with my threads, sorry :oops:
No apologies, Aleksi. It's always good to see something's going on in the forums :yes:
I found an issue with the schedule of the ATR D-ADUT. There are successive flights ACH1448 and ACH1450. These two flights both start from EDDK, with no return leg in between. Also, it has no flight from EHRD, which is the arrival airport of ACH1448. The plane would be stuck there. Is this an actual design error or is there some meaning behind this?
Definitely messed up by some dispatcher :lol:
In the ATR schedule flight 1449 is missing. That would probably be the return from Rotterdam to Cologne. I can't easily fix that as flight 1449 still exists and is assigned to D-ATYL, a 744 flying from Madrid to Cologne :oops:
I'll leave that to Norbert ...
Thanks for the info!

Hallo !

I am new in air-child, and as I found out only one from Georgia. Please if it is possible can you add new destinaion to UGTB (Tbilisi international) if it will be LTBA-UGTB is better :).

Thank you !

Irakli Urushadze said:
Hallo !

I am new in air-child, and as I found out only one from Georgia....

Gamarjoba, Irakli!

Can you recommend any FSX sceneries for Tbilisi and Kutaisi? Also do you know if there's something available for the Caucasus mountains area: some VFR fields/helipads or landscape addons for the mountains?

Thanks a lot and enjoy your time in Air Child :)

Gagimarjos :)

This is scenary for Tbilisi UGTB, For FSX, Very good quality

it freeware made by Alex Svanidze, as I recall it also has Tbilisi TV Tower model. All airport area and aprons are available as per chart, also train station near airport.

Sorry, but Kutaisi airport (UGKO) is not available as far as I know :(.

Back
Top Bottom