ACH staff improves skills

Users Local time
Today 7:45 PM
Hi all,

it is my pleasure to let you know that the number of ACH VA members who are also ATC has increased by 1 today.

I have just passed my practical test and have been upgraded to STU1 rating. Not much for now - GND/DEL station only, but it is a big step for me.

I consider all of you my good friends, so why not to share my joy with you?

Since I got higher qualifications, I would like to apply to Peter for a bigger office and a new typewriter :lol:

:hi:

Congratulations Rafal. :clap: :clap: :goodjob:

You're really the BEST. :up: :champ: :hug: :cheers:

Pierre ;)

:clap: Rafal! :clap:

Very good news, indeed. As soon as I find the time to fly again, I will fly to Poland, because there will be at least one controller whom I can understand perfectly ;) ;)

As for your requests ...
Here's your new typewriter:
typewriter.jpg

Maybe a bit confusing, at first, because of the german key layout ...
but your personal assistant ...
secretary.jpg

... will certainly help you out.
;)

Hi, Peter :rofl: ,

the typewriter is just excellent :) the German layout will only motivate me to learn this language.

As for the secretary, well - very kind of you :thx: She makes my heart grow fonder. But here I found her up-to-date picture:

The%20hot%20office%20girl!.jpg

:hi:

Well, why not?! But you should give her more to eat! Those legs ...... :S :lol:

@Rafal: Forgot to tell you that the first picture of your assistant was taken the same year when that typewriter was built ;)

Peter Schindler said:
@Rafal: Forgot to tell you that the first picture of your assistant was taken the same year when that typewriter was built ;)

Yes, I know, and she's still using it :p

Oh, yes, sir - if you report engine failure and unable to taxi on the only taxiway, I'll have no option and ask you to ... log off. :p

Rafal Bardel said:
I have just passed my practical test and have been upgraded to STU1 rating. Not much for now - GND/DEL station only, but it is a big step for me.
Next successful step ! - Rafal is now S2 :)
Congratulations ! ;)

...and concratulations from me too. Be warned. Next time I will be on time to test your skills :lol:

All the best for you, Rafal!

Thank you, good friends.

Norbert - a special stand for your aircraft is already reserved nad waiting.

Peter - a coffee machine and a telephone in my office, please. Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom