NEXT HUB INSPECTION - YSSY - April 4

Users Local time
Today 6:37 PM
SydneyAirport_wideweb__470x312,0.jpg

Time we inspected Sydney and see Australia at the end of summer. This time, to satisy the hunger for group ACH flights of our Australian pilots, European ones need to get up early on Sunday 4 April, as we need to be at YSSY around 11 zulu.

Again you are free to choose your airport of origin. If you want to join a loose formation, my suggested route is: Brisbane (YBBN) - Sydney (YSSY), 418.8 miles -

BN LAV H62 CORKY H39 BOREE.

A nice return from Queensland holiday resorts at the end of the summer. Belive it or not, but Qantas operates Boeings 763 on this rute in real :yes: - so popular it is.

Free sceneries for FS9:

and/or the entire engine for Australian scenery (reading the manual is a must if you want to enjoy variuos lanscapes and diversifies sceneries of all parts of Australia)- . Be patient - almost 600 MB to download.

Free sceneries for FSX:
AU Mesh and other add-ons:
And, of course, .

All inspecting pilots are kindly requested to fill in the report form (dotted lines ;)) available , and send it to me at rafal.bardel@air-child.com not later than by Friday 9 April. If you need guidance, please refer here: . Thank you.

(This time I will not be able to fly with you on Sunday) - will be away visiting my family during Easter - but will try to do the inspection on Saturday evening about 19 z - id any other pilots find this time more convenient due to the festival - we can fly together).

Rafal Bardel said:
...but will try to do the inspection on Saturday evening about 19 z - id any other pilots find this time more convenient due to the festival - we can fly together...
If you flew alone, there is a possibility of losing another 757, so watch your sixth my friend. :lol: ;)

Tomasz Wydrzynski said:
If you flew alone, there is a possibility of losing another 757, so watch your sixth my friend. :lol: ;)

Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny. :rofl:

You'd better fly with me with a broom and a shovel, then. Or, a better idea, we should leave a wreck of a 752 at every hub ac a landmark of it. There is already one at EGCC :devil:

:mrgreen:

I know i missed my Taxiway in EGCC atleast 10 tmies when the ATC gave me a new one. But what more did i miss?

BTW Rafal. Im closing in on you'r hours in ACH. I got 150 and you got 750. ;)

Oh that. Yea remember now. We both did a Go around. You crashed i landed and didn't find my gate :p Im sure my 747 hit a wing too. So hopfully they got insurance against bad pilots indeed :p

Joakim Hagen said:
...We both did a Go around...
Joakim, tomorrow will be a chance to test the skills of the controller named Rafal :)
We are trying (specifically saying Rafal tries, I only cared for) to raise the S1 ratting to S2 (training only)
Please, feel invited (generally all Alpha Charlie Hotel drivers) tomorrow from 18 to 20Z in Warsaw (EPWA). Starring - Rafal as DEL,GND,TWR and barman ;)

Back
Top Bottom