EBBR

Users Local time
Today 10:21 AM
Dear all,

I'm Mathew and still new in this va. But I have a question though. Isn't there a possibility to open a hub in EBBR as it is as regional airport and also a big player for flights to Africa. provided by brussels airlines with there 5 A330 's. Also it is the 'capital' of europe with EU commision in brussels. As i'm a airline staff member in brussels. and because i like the concept of this va very much i would like to help with the opening of the ebbr hub in case of an opening of course :p lol .

kind regards,

+1 :idea:

I like the idea, but I don´t suppose a hub in EBBR will be opened in the close future.

Anyway, I´d be happy about some more flights out of EBBR too!

It´s a great airport with great scenery!

Maybe Norbert could add some connections to EBBR?

Me :?: :?: :?: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, I support more flights ex ELLX :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't think that there will be any more hubs in europe. That topic has already been discussed many times. You can always book a charter flight from EBBR to anywhere in the world. But I don't think that it is a problem, to get more flights in and out of EBBR.

cheers,
tobi

Daniel Novotny said:
Maybe Norbert could add some connections to EBBR?

Yes he can :rofl:

@Mathew, Daniel: We have HUB's in EDDK and EHAM. EBBR is to close to them. But there is no problem to add more sheduled flights to EBBR. Just tell me your favorite aircraft and your favorite destinations and it will be my plesure...

@Norbert: Just tell me your favorite aircraft and your favorite destinations you want to fly from and to ELLX ...and it will be my plesure too ;)

Back
Top Bottom