TU154M

Hello Bronislaw,

first of all: Welcome to Air-Child.

Regarding the TU, we also have think about it, because of this great freeware. But I can`t tell you when we will release this aircraft for Air-Child. Sorry!

Best regards
Norbert

If there would be an english panel, this aircraft would be quite perfect.
In real life the export model for 1 airline had english switch-labels ... mounted.
This would be a nice feature. Always messing up the Russian titles :p

TU should fly nice with panel from MD11, DC10 or L1011, if You dont care about 3d :D

There is also option for making fully custom panel from scratch... Both ideas are not "as real as it gets"

Mario Hirschmugl said:
If there would be an english panel, this aircraft would be quite perfect.
I have flown the Tu 154B for quite a while and, after having a hard learning time, enjoyed it a lot and really learned some Russian on the way. ;) However, when we started the VA I stopped using it for about a year. When I tried to get back to it after that time I sadly realized I had forgotten most of the procedures and could not even start up engines :S

For the ACH hangar I suggest we take it into account if we have at least 5 requests for this aircraft - both, 154M and 154B, will be treated as one.

IL96-400

I would kindly ask for the IL96-400 - the IL96-400 is much cheaper then the A340 or the B757/767 and opeartes on the same buisness level.
Cheers Tom :fly:

Back
Top Bottom