Re: ACH FLYING CLUB LEG II

Users Local time
Today 4:17 PM
malta_headerimage.jpg

This Wednesday (Sept 29th), we will fly from LGSM to Malta, a cute island of the Mediterranean, a small country itself with 400 000 citizens, and only one airport, LUQA. This time the arrival will not be as demanding as in Samos, and it will be a good chance to practice a procedure approach based on the charts (if there's no ATC, which is hardly ever there).

12.jpg

Due to the noise abatement procedures at LMML, landings shall be performed on rwy 31 (32 on some charts) from 600 LT until 2300 LT as long as tailwind component does not exceed 5 knots or other, severe, weather conditions occur. An easy approach by the charts. Have a look.

Charts and freeware scenery (in the Freeware Files section) can be found here:
A more detailed set of charts (quoting the first result of google query):

Route: URNIL UL609 IKARO UR32 MIL UP32 EBOKA UM978 GZO, FL300-390, available on Vroute for AIRAC1010.

Distance: 690 miles.

So see you at LGSM at 17:30 ZULU!

:hi:
----------------------------------------------------------------
ALL PILOTS WELCOME TO JOIN AT ANY STAGE
---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Norbert, an easy flight, and you will be there :lol:

But it's great fun, the comany will be bigger:) :)

After Samos probably nothing will surprise me in the approaches to landing. If only I have time I'll :fly: with you.

Rafal Bardel said:
Yes Norbert, an easy flight, and you will be there :lol:

Easy flight? Your wife has told me to have an eye on you after landing. She told me only one word: KINNIE

Hm, looks like you are drinking too much of Maltas nationaldrink... :rofl:

OK, I will have an eye on you (better two) :lol:

http://www.kinnie.com/

Yeah, KINNIE RULES!

I love Kinnie, actually. This year they have introduced new brand, Kinnie Krest, with more intensive flavour. This summer the sales of the drink drastically dropped the day I flew off Malta :lol:

I wish I could buy it in Poland, they say they are expanding the sales network worldwide, but so far I haven't seen any around.

And it is alcohol-free, btw :rofl:

Hi all,
Because tomorrow I'll have training in the TWR in Krakow, I made a flight to Malta today. Very nice flight, approach and landing on runway 13. Now, I'm testing KINNIE and so far the experience has been positive ;)

Back
Top Bottom