back to online flying

Users Local time
Today 4:26 PM
Hi All,

yesterday I went back to online flying after my cockpit building break. Flew from ENGM to EPWA and it was a great flight. It really gives you that final reality in Flightsimulation that everyone is looking for. Wouldn't want to do without it.

Here's a question for the controllers! I found that often (well I've been there 3 times ;-) the controllers in Norway are hard to understand. Polish controllers are a treat to my ear :) When I encounter a hard to understand controller you will hear other pilots often responding with some sort of mumbo jumbo.

Like "Airchasdasl213b.. taxi to runway 2asghgh via alpkasdasd , asda, ashasd, and hold short" A pilot should say "Say Again?", but mostly I hear "axi to runway 2asghgh via alpkasdasd , asda, ashasd, and hold short Archildsdasfhkjfk" Now why doesn't a controller ask a pilot to repeat his confirmation?

Does any of you controllers recognize this situation? :)

Another funny incident happened shortly before arriving at Warzaw. Suddenly some one must have put a cup of coffee or something on his keyboard, because there was a terrible screaming sound coming over the radio. When all was silent again after a good 30 seconds or so, someone typed a text message "Jezu Christu!" And that one I totally understood :rofl: See you even pick up a language or two while flying online.

Jeroen

Back
Top Bottom