ACH FLYING CLUB LEG IX - St Marteen

Users Local time
Today 6:55 AM
It is high time now we blew a few holidaymakers off the beach :) landing at Princes Juliana Airport in St. Marteen.
St-Maarten-Plane-Landing-600x400.jpg

After leaving the NASA Space Shuttle Centre in Florida (KTTS, IATA: TTS, FS: X68), we will fly south-east along the Caribbean Archipelago to land at the famous Princes Juliana (TNCM).

The route is longish: 1175 miles, but we are bound to have good fun with the excellent company of the pilots.

The route: ATTIK Y585 ELMUC L451 SLUGO
The charts: . Link acquired via Vroute.
The sceneries:
1) Payware by Flytampa
2) Flightsim.com, search for "juliana2.zip". I have not tested this scenery, but it looks OK.

Meeting time and place: Tuesday November 23, 18:30 UTC (a bit earlier due to a long route), at KTTS.
See you there!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL PILOTS WELCOME TO FLY AND JOIN THE CLUB AT ANY LEG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is certainly not the last flight, we will check a few more beautiful airports in the Caribbean ;)

[youtube]f2Y6golVy0Y[/youtube]

I have currently reinstalled x-plane, and will take it for few flights offline, then with increased number of plugins. I wonder if my earlier mentioned crashbug is caused by plugin or x-plane.

And other choise is airplane... I definetly like 4 engine planes, and we have currently 4 of them: Dash-7, L-100, A340 and 747. Dash have too short range for me, A340 is not liked by our pilots - and is little ugly. There is L-100 and 747 left for now, both have advantages and disadvantages, but for shor carribean flights L-100 will be better.
My C-17 and A380 are not considered, because they're not in fleet.

Now i get back to my homework for school, then reconfiguration of x-plane.

Back
Top Bottom