FSPassengers help.

Users Local time
Today 10:02 PM
Hello, guys.
I just get The FSPassengers. I don't know, how should I set the ACARS settings for Air Child
In FSPassengers.

Can someone help me? Or maybe give some tutorials please?
I searched in Web, but it's doesn't working.

Greetings, Szymon.

I don't want to make new topic so I will ask here:

What can I do to send PIREP when I have flight report on my computer, but with wrong flight ID. :(
I forget about enter correct flight number during boarding and I don't know what I can do now.

M

In this case your only chance is to ask Peter or Norbert with a biiiiiiiiiig smile if they can change the flightnumber in the booking of ACH itself. But usually theres no chance then. Hint: Use Fspassengers in combination with Xacars. In case you've typed in the wrong flightnumber in FSP, you still can send the report via XAcars AND you can send your flight status to ACH while flying.

OK, thanks for reply, I don't fly only for pireps, and it's only 1000 miles - it's not really long flight, so it's okey.

Hello again, I have one more question -
how should I do that all in FSPassengers, step by step?
For example do that all with the airline there, buy an airplane, etc.
I road the ACH Pilot Tutorial, but that isn't there.. :(
S.K.

Martin Von Dombrowski said:
In this case your only chance is to ask Peter or Norbert...
...no, only Peter. But he is very, very, very busy at the moment. So please stand by Mateusz.

Szymon Kwiatkowski said:
Hello again, I have one more question -
how should I do that all in FSPassengers, step by step?
For example do that all with the airline there, buy an airplane, etc.
I road the ACH Pilot Tutorial, but that isn't there.. :(
S.K.

Hello :)
When you create your company on FSpax, you have to select or unselect, as you want, some options.
There is :
- Economic option : it gives you money to start and buy your first plane but then, you have to earn money to repair your plane, do maintenance etc. To earn money, you just have to fly boarding passengers.

- Career : You begin C0 and then, you will have points and be able to be promote. You will also need a particular number of flight hour. The highter is c6 if i remember well. But you have to know that a C0 pilot cannot fly an B727 or an ATR. So if you want a company just vor Air Child, you should not activate the career mod. Personaly, i'm C4 on my career, so i'm unable to fly ATR72. So i create an other company whitout career mod on FSpax, just for the ATR of Air Child.
On career mod, you also have to know thaht you will only be able to fly plane you bought with your company money and the plane will be each time you will want to fly it, where you leave it last time. So for Air Child, it's easier to not activate the career mod.

- Failure : it allow you to select how many chance of fail you want to fly and how much harder will be the failure.

To buy an airplane, as you asked for it, you have to launch a flight with the plane you want and while you're at park, go to "FSpax" something as "company manager" (i don't know exactly in english, i got the french version) and then click "buy current fs plane".

P.S. To see fs pax bar on fs, press ctrl.

In very basic steps

Book flight here
Start fs9/x
Select plane, and park at departure airport
Go to the fs9/x menu (press alt if you can't see it) and start FsPassengers
Enter flight number / passengers / fuel etc
Fly
Feed pax and make them drunk
Land
End fsPassengers
Report flight

There is lots of additional information in the FsP manual that you can find under your windows start menu.

Back
Top Bottom