FSX or P3D?

A

ACH1516

Hello everyone, in short I will make a new laptop, and now I am in full doubt, whether to stay or go on FSX to P3D ... mainly use this addon:
A2A C-172
MADDOG MD80
PMDG MD11
PMDG 737 NGX
REALAIR LANCAIR LEGACY
TWIN OTTER
VRS F-18E
MJ Q400

ACTIVE SKY NEXT
FTX GLOBAL
FTX VECTOR
REX4 TEXTURE

EZDOK CAMERDA (EZCA )
vPILOT VATSIM
FSFK FLIGHT KEEPER
PFPX
FSUIPC
TOPCAT
FSFORCE

I would like to move to P3D just to avoid having to configure and set fsx to every little thing, and for having a fluid simulator with no problem, but the other side would like to have full compatibility with all the software I use, avoiding the need to re-rispendere more money ...

You who do you recommend? I was in 5th for the passage of P3D, but lately more and more in doubt ...

Ahh the old FSX vs P3D vs XPlane conundrum :) . All three are great platforms. All three have their own idiosyncrasies ! If you have the funds and really want to go to P3D... Go for it. You can always keep your old system and switch between the two depending on your mood. You have excellent add ons for FSX . If you have the processing speed and ram FSX is pretty stable. With everything out there we can feel like kids in a candy store sometimes. An old adage comes to mind tho. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush.

Blûe skies always

Hi, Stefano. I would advise you to visit the websites from those add-ons you definitely want to use in P3D. Also search the flightsim.com and Avsim forums a bit. Some add-ons are guaranteed to be compatible while others might just work. You can only find out by reading forums or trying it yourself.

Like David says; if you install P3D,why not also install FSX? Disks are big enough these days. I personally keep my FSX on a separate partition so my other games don't interfere with it.

Back
Top Bottom