XSquawkbox CSL Aich-Child Liveries

Users Local time
Today 4:30 PM
Hi xplaners,
I need some help for finding out how the AirChild liveries for xsquawkbox are working. If you want to help I will send you a csl package and a fleet text file. If you exchange this with the files in your xsquawkbox resources folder it should be done for the B744 and the B738. All what we do is going online via vatsim, same planes B738 / B744, choosing ACH for the airline in the connection window, same airports, nearby stands --- and then we should see the planes with the airchild liverie.
---
Next stepp is to check this with MSFS pilots. If this works to. Hartmut will create the csl liveries for the Air-Child fleet and I will change the config files.
---
Then I will post a downloadlink where get the csl package and the config files.

Please give me a pm if you are abel to help, let us communicate via teamspeak
csl.png

cheers Tom

Thnx to Ricardo and Szymon we know that from xquawkbox to xsquawkbox on xplane the CSL online models with airchild liveries are working.
The next step is how to get it to work with FSINN, Squawkbox4 and xquawkbox.
First I will ask hartmut for more liveries for the xquawkbox csl models.
Stay tuned for more infos.
Cheers Tom

ps. I am looking for XP CSL models for the Fokker F100 and the ATR72-500

Tom Weber said:
The next step is how to get it to work with FSINN, Squawkbox4 and xquawkbox.
To avoid confusion:
Squawkbox 4 (MSFS) and XSquawkbox (X-Plane) handle multiplayer textures differently. No surprise with different simulators ...
Here's the current status for the different tools:

Squawkbox4: Tomasz Wydrzinski is currently working on the so-called VIP textures for Squawkbox 4, to be used with FS9/FSX. You can see screenshots of his progress in some of the "flying club" threads.

FsInn: is much more customizable than SB4, so you can pick any painted aircraft from your FS inventory and assign it to multiplayer planes. It's planned to make a set of painted Air-Child AI models (World of AI, ProjectAI ... something like that) especially for FsInn but with no priority at the moment.

X-Squawkbox: thanks to Tom and Hartmut it seems we will soon have multiplayer textures for X-Plane/Vatsim as well. Tom: no need to care about the MS world (we already spoke on the phone about that).

Back
Top Bottom