Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 6:31 PM
Ladies and gents,

Behold the new logo of Air-Child

ACH-v1-back.png

I will get the logo added to the new paint kit in a few days and we can start working on doing Repaints of the fleet.

Calling all painters to step forward and get in touch with me.

I love the puppets. It's a real fun logo. Combine it with an EuroWhite scheme and we're ready to go.

What format files would you all need to start painting with the new logo?

I have created our new . Input regarding the BIG is greatly appreciated.

Currently it includes the Fonts and the Logo files as well as the Children in Adobe PSD format.

Let me know if you need other formats.

Last edited:
That looks excellent!
Best would be an open vector format like SVG - easy to import in Gimp, Photoshop and Affinity Photo (that's the different programs I use for paint work). AI would be a usable format as well; at least Photoshop can import it relatively well.

If you can't provide a vector format, I'd vouch for a high resolution (16k or better) PNG with transparent background. Reason for the high resolution: we moved to 4k livery textures already some 4-5 years ago and were stuck with an old low res logo back then. I feel the next step in texture resolution might arrive sooner than later, so we should be on the safe side for a couple of years.

Oh, and with the brand guide now fixed I'll look into sponsoring a livery for the in iniBuilds A300. This will be fine by someone of their team, so should come with an excellent quality. Will do that once the pax version also released, and will then also propose to add a couple of A300 to three fleet. I have all performance data (I'm on their team), so I can help creating the profiles.

Already had a request for the Freighter to be added. I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

That looks excellent!
Best would be an open vector format like SVG - easy to import in Gimp, Photoshop and Affinity Photo (that's the different programs I use for paint work). AI would be a usable format as well; at least Photoshop can import it relatively well.

If you can't provide a vector format, I'd vouch for a high resolution (16k or better) PNG with transparent background. Reason for the high resolution: we moved to 4k livery textures already some 4-5 years ago and were stuck with an old low res logo back then. I feel the next step in texture resolution might arrive sooner than later, so we should be on the safe side for a couple of years.
I will see what I can do.

Excellent work! Looking forward to getting stuck in to painting with these new elements. Recently purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 too, so hopefully I can get some paints for the default aircraft coming soon!

The new paintkit ist available at the usual location (Hangar - Repaints) and includes everything you should need to get started with painting.

Back
Top Bottom