FSairlines.net

Users Local time
Today 3:18 PM
Hello

Recently I've discovered this page (as in the topic.) I am curious if we are members of this community? Does any of our pilots have an account there and use their software? I just wondering myself, if it's makes sense to make there a profile.

Greetings

Hi,
I've got an account at FSA and, it's more or less for the fishes. Most of the assigned VA's are flying offline! so, for pilots, no sense to register. The forum is used most by newbies, who ask how to fly.

i don't know, if it is reasonable for VA-management, they provide A/C, fleet and pilot's management, but I don't know wether it is kind of professional or not.
Many regard

Hello

I want to refresh an old topic. I and Zelijko Budovic, we've started an ACH airline at FSAirlines ( ) if anyone likes to fly mostly scheduled flights, then you can join us. For now we just have 2 airbuses (320,321) a B738, but we can lease any aircraft from our fleet and make a schedule for it.

To fly with fsairlines you have to download and install special aplication, and book the flight (on FSAirlines and in our booking system). When it will be possible I'll ask Peter Schindler about the possibility to not booking twice the flights.

In the topic about FSEconomy I was talking with Ricardo Rementria Troncosso about the xplane users. He has cheched the xplane client but it works only for xplane 9 I don't know the deatails, so meybe he will write something more.

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
In the topic about FSEconomy I was talking with Ricardo Rementria Troncosso about the xplane users. He has cheched the xplane client but it works only for xplane 9 I don't know the deatails, so meybe he will write something more.
Well, I've downloaded again the plugin for MacOS X and "X-Plane 9" (like they say).
It works on my iMac with X-Plane 10.25 32-bit.
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/ACH/FSA32.jpg[/imgpop]

But..., it doesn't work with X-Plane 10.25 64-bit (the plugin cannot be activated).

FSA64.jpg

Sorry, guys... I do not want to go back to 32-bit... too many memory limitations.
I hope you will be reporting what you do, and what are the possibilities of FSA, specially the differences with FS Economy.

Saludos,

:fly:

I flew on fsairlines for 1 year. is old and abandoned, then it becomes monotonous

for my experience: -1 ;)

It's not abandoned at all, this is the last "NOTAM" from FSA developers:

"FSAirlines redesign DAKURT - JAN 12, 2014
We are currently working on a complete redesign of FSAirlines. Improving usability, features & support times.
Have a look at a preview screenshot here."

As you can see, this message is 1 week old - JAN 12, 2014.

In FSE you have a lot of other things to do and it's more interactive then FSA. In FSA you can just buy/lease and fly airliners and set the ticket price. But i find it nice for airliners. The only problem for now is with charter flights, but i think i found the solution, need some testing. Anyway, we are going to keep this airline on FSA for a whille, if anybody wants to try:

1.register with a free account at
2.download FSA Flight Tracker:
3.search for Air-Child in airlines and apply for a job

After that, just searh for available flights. If no flights available, look for airplanes locations and move yourself there - buy a ticket to change location.
Like with FSE, you need to book a flight twice for now - here on Air-Child website and there on FSAirlines. And you need to use two reporting systems - one to report flight to Airchld(use whatever you use now to report your flights to Air-Child), and second to report to FSAirlines (FSAirlines Flight Tracker).
I think this will be nice addition for people who use ACH profesional career, it's something like that but with financial system.

If you have any qestions or need help with FSA, just contact Rafal or me

update: Problem with charter flights - solved!

I just added to pilots rank ability to manage flights (Insert/Edit routes). So, that means you can add charter flights yourself - just go to Airline Menu/Flight Plan/Insert Route and complete all fields: basic informations - flight number, departure and arrival airport, days, times and aircraft types(you don't need to add waypoints)

Hi, I might be interested too. But, as always, I have a few questions and doubts.

Are there really no added restrictions and problems besides these ads in crewcenter for a free account?(are these ads really bad?) I mean, my favourite airline is already there :), so no need making one. And I'm a Dutchman after all; looking and looking but never buying.. ;)

These ads, are they this:
Use your virtual money to buy ad-space on FSAirlines and promote your airline

Because I don't see any ads for other VAs, or did none of them ever earn enough to get an ad? :rofl:

This registration, only real name and closest airport or does a whole page with personal questions come up after the form I can see now? Do they send spam or a lot of unwanted mail?

(A bit strange, my country exists twice; Netherlands and the Netherlands,both with a strange collection of starting airports).

And my biggest concern of all; their client, does it interfere with weight and balance like FSPassengers does(I hate that). Does the client mess a lot with my pc and Windows registry or is it just a benign little application? I'm a bit careful with my clean flightsim partition, you know :lol:

It would be great if the flights at FSA could be registered here directly. I looked at their . It would save pilots running 2 or 3 clients at once(XAcars, FSA and Vatsim).

Oh, if I join...would you buy us a 737-700? I can't handle a 800 with an economic amount of passengers in it. If I try to land that with a 700 in mind a always hit the tarmac like an elephant. :oops:

Hi Barthe,

No there are no problems at all with registration, ads, spam email or FSA client. You don't need to pay atention to airline promotion etc etc.

Registration proces is pretty simple. You need to fill in - Username, Password, Repeat password, E-Mail ,Starting airport, First name and Surname. That's all, i received email confirmation, and that's only email from FSA i have.

FSA Interface is simple and there are no problems with registry or any other PC or flightsim thing. I think you can select interface to add weights and fuel, but i don't use that function. There is the section in manual or forums about that. But you just press 2-3 buttons before flight and that's all. So, it's just benign little application ;)

I'd like to see VA integration, but time will tell if this can happen. And yes, i will add right now 737-700, no problems for that

Hello Barthe

If you decide to join Air-child at FSAirlines and have any special schedule from our current ach schedule to fly just give me the name of the plane, cause I've almost the entire schedule from ACH dated on 2012 so I can ad this to our schedule at FS Airlines give me pm here or on FSAirlines.

Rafal

Hello, I hope you're not going to hate me for this :oops: , but I'm not joining FSA.

I found out that you can read how their client works at their wiki. It adds some restrictions to my flying that I don't like.

Another thing is the handling of privacy at their site. From their forum:
I would very much like to hear a response from your staff as to why you request a user name and real name but you then just display the real name and not the user name? I get a lot of feedback from my members about this subject. I strongly suggest that you should show the user names or game names instead of the real names. You can keep their real names for your records but then just display their game name (which most people viewing would know them by).

Their answer:
I can't speak 100% to the reason why the policy is the way it is, however I do know that the reason why the "real" name is required is due to some requirements in the way the site is set up. I personally can't tell you what those are as I don't know, but the way the site is set up, the real name is required.

Combined with this:
FSAirlines reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the FSAirlines website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the FSAirlines website.

I translate this as "We might do anything with your account we like and you can't do anything to it at that moment". I think we have things better sorted out over here, I now understand why ACH doesn't integrate these things into the site.

It seems the person called "Konny" sort of ran the site but has since left, their site is now under heavy development.

I might wait and see what comes out of this development. I think an Air-Child member id should be enough to use their services. I believe this is also the case with Vroute.

As an alternative I'm offering my help as a programmer for getting economics working over here.

That's not the problem, nobody will hate you :no: We all make choices.

But i may need your help with something, becouse you are programer, should not be complicated for you. I have a little problem with an aplication, it would save some time for me if you could take a look :eek:uch:
I'll send you a PM later

Back
Top Bottom