Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KSEA

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • KBNA

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just 14 votes guys? come on....whats up? :rofl:

just 14 votes guys? come on....whats up?
Yes, a bit disappointing. I guess those 14 are the same people who also talked in the thread announcing this poll(me, you , Ricardo etc.).

Maybe they can't make up their mind on which one to vote for. Here, let me help ;). What can I say about California ? Everything's built on a fault line. Their homes fall off into crevasses during earthquakes, catch fire in the summer, and they won't move. Its part of the pacific rim of fire. It's going to crack and slide off into the ocean like Atlantis ! Not a good place for a hub. Seattle ? Again, part of the rim of fire. It's always raining, and they have Sasquatch . He doesn't like airplanes much and is liable to punch your new 777 in the nose during a night landing. Not a good place for a hub. Dubai ? They built an island resort! It's sinking. The ancients did it before. Theirs sunk too. Plus sand gets into everything . Not a good place for a hub. Now Nashville ... The grand ole opry, country music, the blues. Not too far from where Elvis was from! Last time I was in Europe they all like Elvis. We'll except for the eastern part. They didn't like anybody. Come to think of it, here in the states a lot of conservatives and local governments didn't like his music either. They were afraid it might lead to dancing! Oh we'll, never mind :think: .

David, i'm just wondering about your little bit hard words?! How ever, we are just Flightsimulator Enthusiast. Thats all here not really real. It is no reason if in Dubai the Island sinking. In the Simulator he is stabil.
Its not a must to vote, just an offer to bring your ideas and dreams or wishes to our community.
I love the fly tampa port DXB and he is great to fly all over the world.
Thx and krgds
Frank

Thank you Norbert . Yes indeed it was my feeble attempt at humor. I sometimes forget that in an international community what passes as humor in one culture doesn't translate we'll in another. Frank if I have caused you or anyone else in this forum distress you have my sincere apologies . Not the first time I've had to eat crow. Doubt it will be the last.

Kind regards

David, Norbert,

not happens. All fine...
forget my misunderstand. :'(

Any chance we could expand a little more in Asia?
(think WSSS) for example :p
Would love to see more routes to/from the east, especially with growing VATSIM coverage in china, Hong Kong, Japan and parts of Southeast Asia
Perhaps something to consider for the next poll :)

Lyndon, the application for this poll is over. Sorry...
Lyndon Teng said:
Perhaps something to consider for the next poll :)

...shur ;)
But however, we can do some more routes to and from the new HUB to Asia. That's no problem.

Best regards
Norbert

How long goe's the poll?

Who can read is a clear advantage :rofl:

Ahhhhh, like just more votes for DXB please :lol:

Guys, the last chance to vote today....

...and the winner is: OMDB :flowers:

but KSFO will be not the loser. Because of the scarce decision, we will open both HUB's

As OMDB is the winner the procedure will be as follows:
First we will add two planes to the OMDB HUB, then one for the KSFO HUB, then two for the OMDB HUB, then one for the KSFO HUB... and so on.

I hope you will like our desicon.

Best Regards
Norbert

KSFO is a nice addition. I think KSEA makes a good chance in the next voting round, whenever that will be. OMDB isn't really my thing but I congratulate the pilots that voted for it.

I sometimes visit KSFO but I never understood why so many accidents happen there. You would think sea related fog but the visibility is always good when these things happen. If it was wind coming from the sea planes would constantly drop from the sky here at EHAM, but they don't.

Now the only thing that disappoints me is the number of voters; it only represents the pilots active at the forum. I understand we have a large collection of "sleepers" but I can see there are many active pilots. There should be a way to reach them because it involves their HUBs.

I think next round we should have a big "We want you to vote" picture at the right top side of the site.

Back
Top Bottom