Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KSEA

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • KBNA

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barthe Hogenboom said:
Now the only thing that disappoints me is the number of voters; it only represents the pilots active at the forum. I understand we have a large collection of "sleepers" but I can see there are many active pilots. There should be a way to reach them because it involves their HUBs.

I think next round we should have a big "We want you to vote" picture at the right top side of the site.

+1

And we would like to get the B777-300ER in Fleet for the new Hub's please :oops:

Frank Kunath said:
And we would like to get the B777-300ER in Fleet for the new Hub's please :oops:

No problem. And if you all want any preferred destinations for our new HUB's, let me know.

Best Regards
Norbert

And if you all want any preferred destinations for our new HUB's, let me know.
Ehrm,KSFO-KSEA and back, or is that cheating? ;) Seems like a normal flight for B737 types and A320. See this flightaware .

@Norbert: A bit off topic but could you have a look at some strange flights in the database? I sometimes stumble across very short uneconomic flights for large aircraft, especially in the USA. Typical flights that a company like Southwest or Delta would do with B737. But we do them with B747. The only explanation I would have is that they're training flights. But training flights aren't scheduled passenger flights.

For OMDB:

VHHH
WSSS
ZSPD
VIDP
YMML
VTBS
LSZH
UUDD
FSIA

if you need help let me know it

Hi All,

Perhaps we should also add destinations from OMDB in the Middle East and some on the way to Central Europe, e.g.:

- HECA
- OEDF
- OERK
- OIII
- OJAI
- OKBK
- OLBA
- ORBI
- OSDI
- OTHH

- LTBA
- LGAV

I am not sure but some citypairs could be already available.

Best regards
Morten

Barthe Hogenboom said:
@Norbert: A bit off topic but could you have a look at some strange flights in the database? I sometimes stumble across very short uneconomic flights for large aircraft, especially in the USA. Typical flights that a company like Southwest or Delta would do with B737. But we do them with B747. The only explanation I would have is that they're training flights. But training flights aren't scheduled passenger flights.

Hello Barthe,

This flights are conecting flights like some real airlines are doing. For e.g. some asian airlines are operating to London with a stopp at Frankfurt.
And my intention to add those flights to the schedule are, that not everyone has the time to fly long routes with heavy aircrafts. So it's possible to do a short trip with a heavy too.

Best regards
Norbert

This flights are conecting flights like some real airlines are doing. For e.g. some asian airlines are operating to London with a stopp at Frankfurt.
Ah, OK. Like large ocean liners did in the past; pick up some extra passengers before making the big crossing.
And my intention to add those flights to the schedule are, that not everyone has the time to fly long routes with heavy aircrafts. So it's possible to do a short trip with a heavy too.
Yes, I understand. This is a kind of trade-off we make between realism and being more user-friendly than a lot of very strict VAs. I do agree with that policy.

Thanks for the info Norbert.

Barthe Hogenboom said:
This is a kind of trade-off we make between realism and being more user-friendly than a lot of very strict VAs.

Yes, that's it Barthe.

Best regards
Norbert

Back
Top Bottom