WE ARE BACK !!

It sounds good: "We are back!"
Many thanks to all of you.
:fly:
Checking airports in Chile I see most of them are lost.
I've made a new file with (almost) all airports and airfields in Chile.
No closed airports. No military airports. Only official airports/airfields according to the .
Peter and Tom, .
There are 175 airports/airfields, with first 5 fields: ICAO, Name airport, latitude, longitude and altitude (ft).
Saludos,

EDIT: File updated. Total: 175 airports/airfields. X-Plane 10 sceneries: 153. (Apr 17, 2015)

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
It sounds good: "We are back!"
Many thanks to all of you.
:fly:
Checking airports in Chile I see most of them are lost.
I've made a new file with (almost) all airports and airfields in Chile.
No closed airports. No military airports. Only official airports/airfields according to the .
Peter and Tom, .
There are 109 airports/airfields, with fields: ICAO, Name airport, latitude, longitude and altitude (ft).
Saludos,

Hi Ricardo,
sorry to hear that some of the Chile airports are lost. Maybe Peter will find them in the next weeks when he is fixing problems with the server. Thanks for listing those airport. Unfortunately I myself have absolutely no time to work on it in the moment. Till november I have a project running which takes all my attention.
Cheers Tom

Maybe the aircraft showing up incorrectly is related to an error in the career choice/level system? Antonio mentioned in the "New rules for careers?" topic that he also can't see certain aircraft. I don't dare testing it myself, fearing I might corrupt my account settings while the server's still not 100%. :oops:

Great to have Air Child back online - thanks a lot for you efforts!

Looking at the flight search, the flights to and from Lisbon (LPPT) are showing in the route net, but LPPT cannot be selected in the flight search drop down (neither as departure, nor as destination).

Btw. I'm running a server for myself and a few projects, so if you'd need some spare capacity (e. g. for a fallback mirror or for testing/staging), I'd gladly help.

Kind regards
Jesco

Jesco Freund said:
Great to have Air Child back online - thanks a lot for you efforts!

Looking at the flight search, the flights to and from Lisbon (LPPT) are showing in the route net, but LPPT cannot be selected in the flight search drop down (neither as departure, nor as destination).

Btw. I'm running a server for myself and a few projects, so if you'd need some spare capacity (e. g. for a fallback mirror or for testing/staging), I'd gladly help.

Kind regards
Jesco

Hi Jesco,
in the Basic career I am able to choose to and from LPPT.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom