Missing Planes

Mhh, and now the 777-300ER & 777F again away? It's really curiously. :S

Mhh, and now the 777-300ER & 777F again away? It's really curiously.
Still not visible for me, not now and not yesterday...

Maybe they're...ghostplanes. You heard of and now we bring you....the ACH ghostplanes. :rofl:

mh...ok. But all Routes with the 777-300ER also delete... :eek:

Here not the B777-300 and the routs are there and free to book. I just tried one.
I Have no idea what is the problem, why is it only the B777. Is it win8 or win7 what brings the error, or is it on both systems. Or is it a router problem like it seems to be with the EFASS website - some people get it and some not?! (me not I cannot open the site or use this app anymore)
Tom

I dont unterstand this. I cant see Routes with 777-300/777F or Charterplanes. Also I see just 4 Schedule Flights with the 777-200. I tested with Google Chrome, IE, Firefox, my Android Galaxy Alpha Phone and my Windows 930 Phone. All the same. :envy:

Yep, same here. Still missing since the server move. Tried it on 3 different pcs. It's not such a big problem for me personally because I don't fly them(although they're beautiful planes).

Frank Kunath said:
I dont unterstand this. I cant see Routes with 777-300/777F or Charterplanes. Also I see just 4 Schedule Flights with the 777-200. I tested with Google Chrome, IE, Firefox, my Android Galaxy Alpha Phone and my Windows 930 Phone. All the same. :envy:

Can you try without connection to your Lan or WLan - maybe with G4. On my iPhone connected via G4 I see the B773 and the routes. I am curios to know if something changes if you are not connected to your router or network.

Cheers Tom

Hi Tom, no testet with LTE and WLAN. I cant see also no 777-300 / 777F

So this means it is not your router Frank. I am ou of ideas. Maybe it is because I habe admin rights. But maybe there are pilots without admin rights who do not habe the problem.
Tom

mh, new Test. Air Berlin Business Lounge Munich Airport. Free Wifi....
and IE / no 777-300ER no 777F :'( whats going wrong ?

Did someone already mail this problem to Peter? I think Tom is right; it's probably a user's right problem. Your test confirms this; it apparently doesn't matter which browser or network you're using.

Hello

I've done this today cause, since few days I got problem with live watching because of authorization problem of google maps.

Greetings

i think it`s a issue in the website by air child. not by me or us. So the stuff allone can claer this mistake.

Ok if it is a bug in the website, you have to deal with Peter, he is the only one who can fix this. Please contact him directly.
Cheers Tom

Tom Weber said:
Ok if it is a bug in the website, you have to deal with Peter, he is the only one who can fix this. Please contact him directly.
Cheers Tom
Hi think Peter read here.

Frank Kunath said:
Tom Weber said:
Cheers Tom
Hi think Peter read here.

;) I would not count on this….in the moment...
Tom

any news the IT deppartmet?

Frank Kunath said:
any news the IT deppartmet?

Peter told me he cannot reproduce the bug (if it is a bug) on the website. So it is quite impossible to repair it. I am sure he will do further investigation - but for now…
Cheers Tom

mh....if i can help, feel free,
let me know it.

Back
Top Bottom