Missing Planes

the issue isnt just by charter planes, also in schedule...i dosnt find the return flight from uuee to loww... :'(

if it is a bug
When multiple users have this issue it's still a bug, reproducible or not. I know how hard these problems can be. The internet is a very uncertain environment to program for with many variables.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pushing or something. I know Peter is very busy. I'm just saying it's not solved yet.

I'll do a test like Frank did. I'll log on to the site on my parent's Mac and see what I get there.
the issue isnt just by charter planes, also in schedule...i dosnt find the return flight from uuee to loww...
Same here. But I had these missing returns often in the past too. I always thought they might be a "feature". Something like "Maybe the return flight will appear when it registers I've arrived there". But I don't think such a mechanism exists at all.

But in the meantime you could just charter fly it:
Code:
UUEE SID AR FE2T BG R805 TU G723 RATIN N869 VTB L999 MNS T52 KOLOS L999 BUSIN T52 RAVOK L856 BABKO UL856 SOMID L856 OKR M141 TOVKA STAR LOWW
[EVIL MODE]Now, if we were a real airline things would be very different. Pilots would still fly the 777-300 and fill out forms for the 777-200. Probably switching seats for cargo weight. The guys and girls at the office would be pulling their hair. :devil: [/EVIL MODE]

I could try switching careers and see what planelist I get....but I'm just so afraid it might screw something up....and then I can't fly any more at all.

i think the complete database iss crashed..lokk to OMDB we have just one Flightfrom there with a 737-800 :?:
Thats all not compatible.

Frank Kunath said:
i think the complete database iss crashed..lokk to OMDB we have just one Flightfrom there with a 737-800 :?:
Thats all not compatible.

It is not chrashed, there is something wrong but it is not crashed! I see a lot of flights from OMDB with the B738.

But this does not help you guys at all. And Peter does not find the problem, cause it does not exist for him :( What shall we do - I do not know.

First of all we like to know who has the problem Frank is talking about in this thread. I think I will open a new topic to see how many pilots with what systems and browsers are infected.

Cheers Tom

It is not chrashed, there is something wrong but it is not crashed! I see a lot of flights from OMDB with the B738.
Crashed is a big word, but I also see only one B738 flight from OMDB(and 6 TO OMDB, but none B738). Like Frank does. Conclusion: Frank is secretly using my internet connection. :lol: (Joke of course).

This means people fly from OMDB in a 738 but can't return in one? Not really logical. That would mean an empty 738 has to be hauled back there.

OMDB was even more problematic right after the server switch. I can remember that. OMDB was also a recent addition(it won the HUB vote). Like those missing 777's(also new).

i will fly again if iss fixed.

hmm,
I was in the basic career and had all the 777 200 / F / 300. I switched to advanced and prof. career and the planes disappeared and did not came back when I switched back to basic.

I will tell Peter.

Tom

I was in the basic career and had all the 777 200 / F / 300. I switched to advanced and prof. career and the planes disappeared and did not came back when I switched back to basic
I think you nailed down the problem or at least part of it.

Frank, please share your info in the "Who misses planes" topic. I suspect you're also in Advanced career or higher? You could just fly charter flights while Peter is busy repairing the regular flights. I often use the free part of and . And yes, they both also suffer from frequent server problems.

You can often find real routes flown by real airlines on Flightaware. (OMDB is outside their scope). Or find flights with .
Code:
EDDM->OMDB:
ROTAX UL603 ZAG UN131 NISVA N131 RODIP UN131 BELGI UT38 VESAR UW10 NIKAS R785 ZELAF UR785 RASLI UP559 NALPO P559 DESDI

KIRDI UL174 VELOM UL605 STEIN DCT TEGRI UL605 NEKUL UM747 CND UL851 ADINA L851 KUGOS UM860 CRM UM688 SIDAD UP975 SESRA M677 RABAP UM677 OBNET M677 DESDI

KIRDI UL174 VELOM UL605 STEIN DCT TEGRI UL605 NEKUL UM747 CND UL851 ADINA L851 KUGOS UM860 CRM UM688 ULTED UT36 KAPES UL223 LAM G666 ORSAR B416 DESDI

Like I said in earlier posts, I was too afraid to switch careers for testing. I would hate to lose my flight list or anything. Thanks, Tom, for testing that.

Hmm,
after a few days absent from my flightsim - the missing planes are back. Very curios - and I cannot reach Peter.
Tom :(

Hello

Another strange thing. I'm in basic carrer, but I can't book any flight if the airplane isn't on airport I'm in.

Mhh, I can't see the missing planes.

ywes, i have testet likr Tom..

Hello

So we can assume that switching carrer is the problem, because I also have switched my career from basic to proffesional and back and could'nt find plane and flight after that like I wrote in here

Greetings

currently the planes are visibility...if you have change anything?

currently the planes are visibility...if you have change anything?
I think your cache expired and automatically refreshed. So, switching careers is connected with this bug. If it is as simple as just switching careers back and forth and refreshing cache we could just put this up as an advice on the site.

I changed careers back and forth myself, too. I don't see the missing planes yet. Although I cleared the cache. Maybe it also has to do with the server side cache. So maybe in a couple of hours? Who knows...

Mystery... :lol: :wonder: :wonder:

Hey guys. I cant find the concord in the charter flight list. I also dont see the 777. I use firefox. How do I empty my cache?

Hi, it's
Code:
preferences -> Advanced -> Network -> Cached web content(clear now)
. That's all the cache I can find in FF. Sadly it doesn't always help(for me it doesn't; 777-300 etc. still invisible to me since server move. :think: ) For some temporarily switching career mode helped...for me it didn't. Luckily I don't fly any of these...As long as PH-MNQ is safely in her hangar I can sleep well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom