Scheduled Maintenance

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 4:59 PM
Hello Everyone,

I know it is rather short notice but we will undergo some necessary maintenance starting at 23:59Z May 9th 2020

I am moving all services to an intermediate Droplet at Digital Ocean. The move itself is already completed now all I have to do is switch DNS Records over.

This should not interrupt any services other than already in-progress flights not being able to be completed. So please complete your flights before 23:50Z and do not start any more flights that will conflict with the server change. Everything should be working again after midnight as the records are set to a 10 Minute TTL.

This will free the Root Server at Hetzners Datacenter in Falkenstein to be upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04 and to get PHP 7.4.5 up and running - I will then create a development instance of the Website on the Root Server and start upgrading the air-child code to the new PHP version. Once the code is updated and running stable I will synchronize the databases with the new data that has been added since the switch and we will move back over to the (more powerful) root server.

As you have surely noticed nothing goes without a hiccup.

All Services should be working again.

Please report errors on to me and attach a screenshot whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom