Toliss A319-112

Jesco Freund

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today, 10:42
I'd use the additional children sketches only on long fuselages with lots of windows (A321 and wide bodies)

OP
Christopher Bennett

Christopher Bennett

Administrator
Beta Team
Users Local time
Today, 10:42
I'd use the additional children sketches only on long fuselages with lots of windows (A321 and wide bodies)
Yeah I will remove them from the 319 and add the starting with anything longer 321 and above.

The 319/321 fleet packages will go live tomorrow Master Template Files have been saved.

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today, 11:42
I like 2 more. The children around the windows nicely fill up an empty part of the fuselage. Little thingy: I think the logo on the vertical stab should be a little bit forward or rotated a bit more so the A and flip side D don't touch the hinge of the rudder(In reality that gap would probably be more visible).

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today, 11:42
Is this better? I have aligned the Logo now with the Rudder Hinge and removed the kids.
Yes, is perfect now. šŸ‘ Kids around the windows is a matter of personal preference. I think I'll try that on my 707, its fuselage is quite long.
(I had to look for this post, it disappeared from the front page?)
(EDIT: strange things are happening, after I posted this the other post was replaced with this one.)

Reason: Something with the site
Last edited:
Top Bottom