[X-Plane] Toliss A319-112

perfect!

I'd use the additional children sketches only on long fuselages with lots of windows (A321 and wide bodies)

I'd use the additional children sketches only on long fuselages with lots of windows (A321 and wide bodies)
Yeah I will remove them from the 319 and add the starting with anything longer 321 and above.

The 319/321 fleet packages will go live tomorrow Master Template Files have been saved.

I like 2 more. The children around the windows nicely fill up an empty part of the fuselage. Little thingy: I think the logo on the vertical stab should be a little bit forward or rotated a bit more so the A and flip side D don't touch the hinge of the rudder(In reality that gap would probably be more visible).

Is this better? I have aligned the Logo now with the Rudder Hinge and removed the kids.
Yes, is perfect now. đź‘Ť Kids around the windows is a matter of personal preference. I think I'll try that on my 707, its fuselage is quite long.
(I had to look for this post, it disappeared from the front page?)
(EDIT: strange things are happening, after I posted this the other post was replaced with this one.)

Reason: Something with the site
Last edited:
Effective immediatly the A319 Toliss repaint Package can be downloaded from the Hangar.

Please report any errors here.

Back
Top Bottom