Server Error Message Today

Users Local time
Today 4:17 PM
Hi all,

I just tried scheduling a charter flight but each time I try to "update briefing" (B767 flight), it takes a minute before I get this message:
Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Have never received this before in all of the years I have been on ACH. Strange. I have exited Firefox 3 times and started over again but fail to update briefing successfully.

Thanks!

Have you tried anonymous browser? Without plugins? With a different browser? edge chrome etc.?

Have you tried anonymous browser? Without plugins? With a different browser? edge chrome etc.?

Thanks for the reply Stefano. I won't be able to attempt this today...perhaps tomorrow to see if Firefox is still the issue. If so, I'll try Chrome and report back. Did something change with the ACH website that doesn't work well with Firefox now?

Everything works for me without any problems. Have you tried using cloudflare dns?

Back
Top Bottom