Internal Server Error

Users Local time
Today 12:26 PM
Hi all,

I've been trying to get a flight going today but each time I've tried to update briefing, I get this error:

Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Thanks,
Joe

Hi Chris
I'm unable to send PIREP.
will try again tomorrow.
Cheers

Pirep not sent today.
Any idea?

As I have 7 flights unregistered,
I'm stopping flying until FSFK issue is solved...

Hi Chris,
I tried Xacars without success...for a new flight, but unable to send the pirep saying no flight booked.
Thanks for help...
no more luky with FSFK...

I have to add unable to book a new flight now.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Let me know the Flight Numbers, Registration, Origin, and Destination. If you have pax count, fuel figures, and times that would be great as well. Or even better if you have the x-acars logs send them to chris@air-child.com and I will add them manually.

Hi Chris,
I tried Xacars without success...for a new flight, but unable to send the pirep saying no flight booked.
Thanks for help...
no more luky with FSFK...

I have to add unable to book a new flight now.
Well lets do it like we did last time ... send me your xacars logs / fsfk database either via PM or Discord or email. I will go ahead and add the flights manually to the database and then you can resubmit the flight keeper flights. We will have to see if the same can be said for x-acars.

Let me know the Flight Numbers, Registration, Origin, and Destination. If you have pax count, fuel figures, and times that would be great as well. Or even better if you have the x-acars logs send them to chris@air-child.com and I will add them manually.

I sent you all flights by email.

Looking your pictures above, I'm loading the flight data correctly, but when flight is completed, I'm unable to send it to Airchild as on the right attached message up above.

Looking your pictures above, I'm loading the flight data correctly, but when flight is completed, I'm unable to send it to Airchild as on the right attached message up above.
All flight you have sent have now been added to the database and shown in your PIREPs.

Can you please do another test flight and see if it is working again correctly?

Just tried a new flight with FSFK unsuccessfully.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
One more time, please. I think I have found the problem ... Firewall blocking IPs permanently because of failed ssh login attempts but you are getting assigned the IP after it has been banned.

Here we go...
Not working:(

Issue still there:oops:
It seems my total flown time was not increased by the latest seven flights addded...
Would you have a look on this please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom