Pilot not found

Barthe Hogenboom

Beta Team
Users Local time
Today 4:41 AM
Hi, first of all congrats with the new site. It looks very good. I can log into the forum but not into the site anymore. I did log into the old site quite recently but didn't fly for a while, maybe that's the reason. Can it be fixed or am I doing something wrong? Can XAcars still be used?

My understanding is as follows:
1. You need to register a new user account for the new website. Christopher can transfer your hours from the previous account to the new one.
2. You have to use a phpVMS Acars client which can be downloaded on the new website under Docs & Resources --> Downloads. Under the same menu make sure to read the Ops Manual on how to setup and use it for flight registration and PIREP filing.

Hope this helps
Cheers
Thibault

Made a new account, pending approval. I guess Docs & Resources is visible only when you can log in? Please transfer my hours if you got time for it. Maybe not fly until hours are transferred to keep things simple?

Transfer Time 645h. Is this the hours transferred from the old account or is it something else? Does this mean my account is now ready to fly? Please confirm so I can move on to the process of getting my antique system to work with phpVMS Acars šŸ˜‰.

Hello Barthe,

Yes, we have everything set up. If you need help, let me know and I can help you set up via TeamViewer or AnyDesk.

Back
Top Bottom