Strange issue with logging into website.

Users Local time
Today 8:30 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm experiencing quite strange issue with logging into website.
Well - I can't log in (using this tiny form in top left of website) until I'm in forum section. (when in this section, "remember me" box dissappears).

I tried everything one should try: Deleting cookies, restarting Firefox (beta12 under win7 x64), restarting PC and stuff ;)

(I might have upgraded FF recently, but just can't remember if this issue happened after upgrading browser)

Any ideas, folks? ;)

Mateusz Moskała said:
I can't log in (using this tiny form in top left of website) until I'm in forum section. (when in this section, "remember me" box dissappears).
Mateusz, I just successfully logged in with your user data. I made a login to the website from the home page and another one from the forum page. Both were ok. On the forum page, after logging in to the website, I also logged in to the forum, which was also successful.
Could you tell me again, where exactly it doesn't work?

The missing "remember me" on forum pages is normal. Technically spoken, the forum page has a separate page "hull" with the ACH page header and navigation column. This code is merged into the phpBB code of the board which is a bit tricky to do. To make things not too complicated, I left out the "remember" box. But that shouldn't be an issue, as this checkbox can be ticked from all other pages, and it's only done once.

ps: when you type your pilot ID, please don't use lower case letters, e.g. ach0860. It has to be ACH0860.

ps: when you type your pilot ID, please don't use lower case letters, e.g. ach0860. It has to be ACH0860.

Aha! Giving a fishing rod to me was a good move - thanks ;)

The problem was: FF had lower case letter in it's password memory, so everytime I was typing login/password, it kept changing login into lowercase.

Deleting saved login/password in FF resolved the issue.

Thanks again!

Mateusz Moskała said:
The problem was: FF had lower case letter in it's password memory
Yep, we had a similar issue with another member, recently. Took a lot longer to find out the reason when it occured first time :)

Back
Top Bottom