Question: Who's online?

Users Local time
Tomorrow 1:18 AM
I've searched the terms "who's online" and nothing found...

Do we have a possibility to see who's online/connected to the Air-Child WWW-site?

I do not mean who's flying/on duty or using TeamSpeak, but just connected to the site (in the forum, writing a message or reading, etc.). Sometimes you can "see" other users in the Forum, but I suppose you can't see them if they are in other sections of the site, like reading Flight Reports, in the Hangar or Statistics...

I think it would be fine to have a button linking to a page or pop-up where we can see who's online.

Do you (ACH-pilots) think it's desirable?
Norbert and Peter, do you think it's possible?

1. Look at bottom of this topic (page) ... All way to bottom... There is something called "Who is online". Thats users and guests logged into forum...

2. Look into . Look on far right on top... There is list of online users on our teamspeak server.

3. Look again into . Look on bottom part... There is list of pilots currently flying (on duty), online and offline, but listed only when they have "live" in their ACARS turned on. Also there is list of hub airports, witch hold colored pilot names of online pilots (offline are black/gray).

There is no need and almost no option to have (technically) list of people browsing website but not logged into system.

Re: Question: Who's online? THE ANSWER

Never mind... I have the answer... A simple answer for a simple question... (my style) ;)
At the bottom of the page Pilot's Lounge - Forum, there is a text "WHO IS ONLINE" and that is a BUTTON.
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/WhosOnLine-2.jpg[/imgpop]

It brings you to a new page with a list of all users online/connected to the ACH-site.
Exactly what I asked..., and more... (like what they are doing). See:
[imgpop]http://www.remen.nl/XPlane/Screenshots/WhosOnLine.jpg[/imgpop]

Norbert and Peter, forget the original question. I've found it !!! :lol:

Re: Question: Who's online? THE ANSWER

Ricardo Rementería Troncoso said:
Norbert and Peter, forget the original question. I've found it !!! :lol:

Do you have asked anything? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom