On-Line Vatsim or Ivao

Just a quick update from me. Was planning to test all software yesterday, but got a call from a friend who invited me to test some really nice Kölsch (for the non-German speakers, probably the best beer in the world :cheers: ) That had to be tried and so I didn't test my software. (Ah, the decisions a man has to make.....)

Now tonight my wife invited another friend for dinner, so..... you've guessed it, there goes my opportunity for my first on-line flight. :cry: But hey, the Kölsch tasted nice (I can still feel it) and tonight will be OK as well, so I'll be there next time. A private fly in in Denmark????

Anyway, have fun tonight.

Jeroen

Jeroen Bos said:
Just a quick update from me. Was planning to test all software yesterday, but got a call from a friend who invited me to test some really nice Kölsch (for the non-German speakers, probably the best beer in the world :cheers: ) That had to be tried and so I didn't test my software. (Ah, the decisions a man has to make.....)

Now tonight my wife invited another friend for dinner, so..... you've guessed it, there goes my opportunity for my first on-line flight. :cry: But hey, the Kölsch tasted nice (I can still feel it) and tonight will be OK as well, so I'll be there next time. A private fly in in Denmark????

Anyway, have fun tonight.

Jeroen

What a pity. :cry:
Regarding Kölsch: probably the best beer in the world if you have to work the next day. It has more water then all other beer :wink:

Twice my keyboard has stopped responding while chatting to Norbert :wonder:

Jeroen - drinking beer is a good enough excuse. Spending time with the wife is not :p

calling "Kölsch" beer is an insult to the brewing masters :mrgreen:

Kölsch and Heineken are "like making love in a canu" :D :D :D

any care to answer that one :?:

beer...hehehe
Pilots and beer

well ASAHI or KIRIN or even HAINEKEN....like someone wrote beer is a beer

I AGREE !!! :lol: :clap:

*** bump ***

tomorrow evening - wednesday - it`s "VACC Austria" online day again, so you are invited to come and fly to/from Vienna again... especially as there is another test going on at LOWW_TWR...

so, see you tomorrow evening @ LOWW :mrgreen: :clap:

I'm not shure if I can make it this evening. Maybe later. But tomorrow I will fly online. Everyone who wants to fly with me?

Andrew Williams said:
i thought you would show up once beer was mentioned :p

Been busy lately updating all the fsx software, so, careful preparations has commenced:) It will take long though, won't be within a few weeks but really looking forward flying again

Back
Top Bottom