Opening groupflight LOWW-EDDK 5th of June

Users Local time
Today 4:22 PM
openingflight.jpg

Fellow Air-Child pilots,

To celebrate the opening of the airline, we will have an opening groupflight from LOWW to EDDK, to celebrate this important occasion. Planned gate departure time is at 1800z (2000LT) and we will fly on Vatsim, our preferred online flying network.

We hope to fly with many pilots to attract some attention and draw new members to the airline. :D

If you want to join us on this flight, please respond to this topic so we have an idea on how many pilots to expect, and we can arrange some atc for departure from LOWW and arrival into EDDK.

So join us if you can! :clap:

MOTIX UL610 PABSA UL604 DEMAB T842 RUNER T858 KOPAG

Free LOWW FS9 scenery: http://www.mrak.at/austrian/aua.asp?id=148

Free EDDK FS9 scenery: http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fname=gaeddk15.zip

And don't forget to file an even flightlevel :)

Robert-Jan

I'll be there - hopefully! - I haven't flown for such a long time; probably not able to start the engines...
Hope to see some of you Austrian guys there.

btw: Very nice promo banner, Robert-Jan! :clap:

Tomorrow evening, I will be also online at our TeamSpeak server. Maybe others want to join too? So we can talk together :)
If you don't have installed TeamSpeak yet, please have a look into the Pilot Manual. It's very easy.

See (and hear) you tomorrow evening
Norbert

Will be there...can't wait...seems slated to be an amazing event. Which means I need to be home by 1:30pm EST for the departure at 2:00pm EST = 1800z - wow :D

See you all then...will be flying the 767-300ER without paint 'hint, hint' - :shock: :D - I know they will be up for download on Saturday, my my all white washed 767 feels uncovered :D

Prince Johnson said:
Which means I need to be home by 1:30pm EST for the departure at 2:00pm EST = 1800z - wow :D

Don't worry. I will send you an apology for your boss :mrgreen:

Will be my plesure to meet you tomorrow evening (sorry, by lunch :mrgreen: )

Best regards
Norbert

Gents,

Here some info on charts, route and scenery:

Free LOWW FS9 scenery: http://www.mrak.at/austrian/aua.asp?id=148

Free EDDK FS9 scenery: http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=SEARCH1&fname=gaeddk15.zip

Have fun tonight guys 8) Unfortunately I can't join myself :cry:

Robert-Jan

@ Robert-Jan,
Thank you for planing this event. It's too bad that you can't make it.

@ Tobi,
What a pity. Next time we will fly to LSZH, so you can controll us at your work :wink:

UUPS, folks

I've just checked that the recommended route
is no longer valid at the present airac. :shock:

I found an alternative, but for FL360-380 only, and added to Vroute today, if anyone may wish to use it for planning. The alternative route is:

MOTIX UL610 UPALA Z744 LEPSA Z104 EGAKA T840 GULKO (FL360-380).

Sorry for confusion, but flying is as real as it gets :D

Regards to all,

Rafal Bardel said:
UUPS, folks

I've just checked that the recommended route
is no longer valid at the present airac. :shock:

I found an alternative, but for FL360-380 only, and added to Vroute today, if anyone may wish to use it for planning. The alternative route is:

MOTIX UL610 UPALA Z744 LEPSA Z104 EGAKA T840 GULKO (FL360-380).

Sorry for confusion, but flying is as real as it gets :D

Regards to all,

Thank's a lot Rafal. I have updatet our Company Route LOWWEDDK01 to MOTIX UL610 UPALA Z744 LEPSA Z104 EGAKA T840 GULKO

Gents, I have really come close to the flight. Have installed my 2nd monitor (not done since I switched to new PC), have managed to get the FS9 system running, Headset is on, AS6 is running, FS is running - but Squawkbox isn't. Must have left something on the old harddisk I don't use anymore. There's still time to install it, but I also realized I haven't updated my AIRAC/FMCs for months, I have no flightplan and charts prepared (although I had booked a flight earlier today) and I have to restart FS after AIRAC install.

To make it by 1800Z is impossible and even later would be more stress and annoyance than fun. That's why I decided to stop the operation here :( Very sorry, because this would have been my first flight since January. Anyway, I had enough stress this week ;) always the same with online flying; I wonder if I ever get used to it...
Wish you online pilots a happy landing. See you next time! ;)

Well,

thanks to the organisers and pilots, and ATC -
a very smooth pass across a bit of Europe. No one got lost, disconnected, or had a CTD (which I feared I would have, since it has recently happened to me with my FS). No delays, no cancellations, only me confusing the STARS in the end - but at least had a nice visual approach.

:clap:

I really enjoyed flying in the great company

Great to see such good turn-out of "ACH" on the scope..

Hope to see you all back in LOWW, or LOVV (Austrian) airspace...

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom