Opening groupflight LOWW-EDDK 5th of June

Hi Rafal,
Rafal Bardel said:
UUPS, folks
I've just checked that the recommended route
MOTIX UL610 PABSA UL604 DEMAB T842 RUNER T858 KOPAG
is no longer valid at the present airac. :shock:

This is strange. What part is not valid anymore? I just checked the route again using the CFMU flightplan checker, and it came out without any errors :?:
I found an alternative, but for FL360-380 only, and added to Vroute today, if anyone may wish to use it for planning. The alternative route is:
MOTIX UL610 UPALA Z744 LEPSA Z104 EGAKA T840 GULKO (FL360-380).
Sorry for confusion, but flying is as real as it gets :D

Hmm I just checked your route, and it gives quite a number of errors :shock:

Robert-Jan

Dear Robert again,

I was using Vroute to export the flight plan to my FS, Sbox and FMC, and there I noticed that the route given had been no longer in use, it was listed as "unavailable". There was an alternative route, but up to FL 240, so I thought it was a bit unrealistic for me to fly a 737 at 24000 ft for over 300 miles :lol:

Therefore I tested several times the one I proposed and it came out OK, but only for flight levels 360-380, and only as such was it accepted by Vroute - It is now listed there as available.

The thing is, I believe, that on the day on the group flight the AIRAC 905 was changed to 906, and the changes to AIRAC may have affected the initial route.

Anyway, it was not my intention to mess up :oops: , I just wanted to get the flying as real as it gets .... :idea:

Regards,

Dear Rafal,
Rafal Bardel said:
I was using Vroute to export the flight plan to my FS, Sbox and FMC, and there I noticed that the route given had been no longer in use, it was listed as "unavailable".

I use the flightplan checker from the CFMU of Eurocontrol, so I can safely assume that they use the current AIRAC. Maybe Vroute is at fault here. Also Vroute doesn't use that checker unfortunately.
You can find that checker here: http://www.cfmu.eurocontrol.int
Then on the right side, click on the "CFMU NOP Public" button. On the next page, on the righthand column, under IFPUV, click on either "Structured editor" or "Free Editor" and put in a valid flightplan.
This is the same flightplan validator that is used when real aircraft operators file a flightplan with Eurocontrol :D
Anyway, it was not my intention to mess up :oops: , I just wanted to get the flying as real as it gets .... :idea:

No problem, in the end we both have the same goal :clap:

See you online :p

Best regards,
Robert-Jan

Hello Rafal and Robert-Jan,

thank you for the time you take to support Air-Child.
You both are right. Vroute is checking the routes agianst the latest ARIAC. If there is no error, you can fly this route in FS.
CFMU is checking the the routes against the latest ARIAC and against actual restrictions. That means, if a route has checkt by CFMU without errors, you can fly this route in FS AND in real.

Best Regards
Norbert

Hi Norbert and Robert-Jan,

This is all about having 'serious' fun, so there is no problem at all :D.
The only thing is ... I cannot fly real :cry:

Disputes are all good as long as they are constructive. Thus I've learned about another route checking engine which I did not know (the CFMU). From now on, I'll doub;e check :lol:

By the way, when do we sit behind the yoke for the next group flight?

Regards to you, Gents,

Rafal Bardel said:
By the way, when do we sit behind the yoke for the next group flight?

I would love a next one. But maybe we will take a Suterday or Sunday at about 15:00 UTC. Not too late for Matej :wink:

Let us know your suggestions.

Norbert

Just came from work and it looks that I have to work the whole weekend. So I can't join this weekend.
But I can make it on suterday the 20.06.09. definitely!

But why not on next sunday AND on the 20.06.09.

Let's see who else want to join.

Best regards
Norbert

Saturday 20.06 I'm off at a wedding but others may join and have fun :fly:

Sundayas, though :clap: are fine for me, so let's wait for the others - maybe a new subject on this - what do you think, Norbert?

Kind regards,

I can join ...and thanks for making the time for me....
Maybe we should create Our own FS HOST SESSION....

lets think and we can actually meet here from now on,no need to file at VATSIM....
We can organize races also and so on...from point one to point B
And have a lot of Fun and Beer....any ideas ??

Hi Matej,
Matej Sagmeister said:
lets think and we can actually meet here from now on,no need to file at VATSIM....
We can organize races also and so on...from point one to point B
And have a lot of Fun and Beer....any ideas ??

Not a bad idea, but you also don't enjoy the benefits of having ATC :wink:

Robert-Jan Oosterloo said:
Not a bad idea, but you also don't enjoy the benefits of having ATC :wink:

I agree Robert-Jan. I love flying online to get ATC. But a good idea for those, who want to meet other Air-Child members, without having ATC.

I'm also for ATC; however, separate flying session may just as well be another event.
Airchildren should be everywhere :)

I agree. We'd like to offer the options, it's you who decide.
I actually never used FsHost but will have a look at it. I really liked the online World-Tours, organized by people from the FsPax forum, where we used FsInn. "Uncontrolled" online flying can be fun too, because you don't have to "behave" in any way :mrgreen:

True! using FSinn is always an option that you can use today.
For those who don't know, if you have FSInn, you can connect to the MCDU server without any login. MCDU is the website of the guys who made FSInn. See http://www.mcdu.com

Edit: I fixed the link, so it doesn't show "Building a strong America" :D / Peter

i just used FSinn for the first time and made two flights online....great stuff...i like it more than SQUAKBOX,..... :clap:

Back
Top Bottom