:arrow: 17.Leg SPIM - SLLP

1.EGLAS1 ASI UA304 ELAKO 642NM FL245-450
2.EGLAS1 ASI UA304 PAZ 642NM FL270-350
3.GATUK UA320 ELAKO 642NM FL290-410
4.ASI UT220 EQU OLGAS KOMPA PAZ 611NM FL210-250
5.ASI UA304 ELAKO 595NM FL270-390
6.PERL2A MEXUR UM415 JUL UA320 PAZ 588NM FL270-390
7.LIM UA320 JUL UA304 PAZ 587NM FL245-450

I will fly on Sunday at 19h Zulu, anybody wants to join me?
Blue Sky!!! :fly:

I should be able to make it Alex. I'll try to show up a little earlier. Perhaps you can give me a few pointers about vatsim. I find the ATC heirarchy a little strange on vatsim. Not sure of who or when to contact. Wind up always having them PM me. Would be different if you had ATC the whole flt. But that doesn't seem to be the case. It's always sporadic.

I will be there too - last flight on the tour before the grea´t holiday break - two weeks without FS :(

But as every year I will visit the Paderborn Airport for spotting...

I try to come on TS a bit earlier - Maybe I can help answering some ATC Questions :)

Looking forward to fly with you again - CU on sunday night :)

:D liver

It was a horrible flight yesterday....

First I forgot to increase the Speed at the beginning of the flight, so I get a stall warning and then I wasn't able to stop the aircraft at SLLP after I have touched the ground at the mid of the runway I decided to go around and at the second attempt I decided to make an Autoland and, I don't know why, the plane hit with 728ft/min on the ground.....

I'm not very pleased with the result so I will do the flight once again tonight - departure at 2000z - if anybody will join me, feel free to meet me on the TS Server.....

I wouldn't mind flying it again with you. That's about when I clock out from work. If your still in air when I get home I might pop in at la Paz to greet you at the terminal.

:thx: Thank David for route!
Is that route from Vroute, how long is the distance on which Fl is allowed?
See you on Sunday.
Blue sky!

I don't think it's a vroute flt plan Alex. I downloaded vroute long time ago but can never get the email to activate it. Guess I have one of the service providers that blocks it. I get my flt plans from the company flt plans, vatroute from Germany vatsim, simroutes, vataware ( which this one is from) and of course from you ;) . This one is 1455nm. It's been flown from fl310 up to fl370. As always if you find better one on vroute we will use it. I can show up as early as you want on Sunday so just give a time you want to fly. Just remember we can get nosebleeds just sitting on the ramp at la Paz :lol:

Thank David for info update! :D
I find two route from Vroute, but there route is last updated on June 28,this year.
1.TERAX UA304 VIR UM415 SIDAK UZ22 MOLDU Dist: 1461 FL 250-410
2.KOMPA UM793 PAZ UA304 VIR UM415 SIDAK PCX MIA ADA Dist: 1698 Fl 250-410
So we will fly whit your route, because your route is shorter than two from VROUTE.
A time; How about earlier this time, because we have long flight.
On 14h Zulu, is to earlier for you?
Blue sky ;)

Hi Guys! :D
We are now on Leg.19 from SBGL - SAEZ
I will fly :arrow: tomorrow at 17h Zulu, we have already routes in air-child dispatch center.
Everyone how wants to join is welcome. :hi:
Blue sky to all. :fly:

Sorry Alex I'm not going to make it until later. Have to work. When I get on you'll probably be asleep. Darn time zones !

Found some routes for leg to NCRG.
IPA UL348 TAF G594 HITI or HANPI UL348 TAF G594 KRILL R582 RG L508 TAKI
Both flown at FL360. Of course well probably go higher depending on winds aloft. Haven't found charts for NCRG yet.

Thanks David for the route. :D
One question, what is the highest FL on the route. :?:
When you get the charts please send me.
Thanks!!!

Zdravo kako ste Alex. I think that's how you say hello how are you in your language. I probably typed how's your cat or something :lol: I found the charts for raratonga. From our web site go to the German vatsim link. On the left there will be a link Karten & Wetter. Click on it, then click on charts for other parts of world. The charts are in Oceania pacific islands, aip Cook Islands. About 462 pages! Raratonga charts on last pages. If you have trouble finding it let me know. As far as flight level range ( upper and lower limits) I will get back to you on it.

Thanks for info update and hello on my language.I found the charts like you said.
About my language you almost got right.
The Wright way is: :arrow: ( Zdravo kako si Alex) but thumb up for trying!!!
Blue sky...

Hi David! :D
We have long fly :fly: Distance 2677 NM it's about 06:40 flying time.
So is the 13h Zulu to earlier for you in Sunday?
I can go earlier if you want.
What do you say?
Hey have you found the information on route max FL.

Back
Top Bottom