World Tour 2013 Appointments

Which route are you planing to take Alex. Oliver, not sure. I say fly how you want! Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission sometimes :lol: . It's vatsim, they can't eat you :p

David Higdon said:
Which route are you planing to take Alex. Oliver, not sure. I say fly how you want! Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission sometimes :lol: . It's vatsim, they can't eat you :p
DANDE A516 MILOK UA516 SILVA UG432 LRS G432 DARPA FL310

I'm planning to fly this leg again at 22:00 utc today.Anyone in North America or otherwise suffering from insomnia in other parts of the world are more than welcome to join in :)

Hello

next leg leads us from Caracas to Bogota.... it's about 550nm and this could be one of the routes...

SVMI MIQ UA550 ORODI UA552 PBL UA550 ZIP SKBO

This would be one of the higher destinations - it is about 2550m above sealevel.....

I think, I will fly with a prop - maybe a VFR Tour with the Twotter depends on the local weather in Germany :)

Hi Guys!

About next 15.Leg from SVMI - SKBO, I will fly Sunday at 19h Zulu.
I have good route from VROUTE: :fly:

1.MIQ UA550 ZIP FL245-600 Distance 571 NM Good for turboprop
2.MARES A315 ATONO UG427 PBL UA550 ZIP FL 245-600 Distance 586 NM Good for turboprop
3.MARES ATONO KOTUL PBL ALBAN VASOT BNS CTN KIKAS AKPUT ZIP BOG FL245-600 Distance 601 NM
4.MARES1 MARES A315 ATONO UG427 PBL UA550 ZIP W25 VULAM FL 250-400 Distance 631 NM

Blue Sky To All

David Higdon said:
I'll try to be there Alex. Which route are you going to use.
I got new airplane B787 and I now that we don't have in hangar, I will fly in this leg 15. So I decide the longest route:
MARES1 MARES A315 ATONO UG427 PBL UA550 ZIP W25 VULAM FL 250-400 Distance 631 NM

Do you now what is the similar aircraft for B787? :help:
I need that for fuel calculations.

P.S. See you tomorrow in 19h! :fly:

Blue sky!!!

The weather is good today, so I spend the afternoon in the garden - no time for a 5hours VFR Flight... I will be there at 19z with my Dash7.....

Alexander Okos" Do you now what is the similar aircraft for B787? :help: I need that for fuel calculations. Blue sky!!![/quote said:
I was asking lately about the same. If you want to fly 787 book the flight as 777, athe fuel calculation is almost the same but as David wrote use the fuelplanner I've been using it for 787 and it works great.

by the way do U have it for xplane or FS?

Greetings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Alexander Okos" Do you now what is the similar aircraft for B787? :help: I need that for fuel calculations. Blue sky!!![/quote said:
I was asking lately about the same. If you want to fly 787 book the flight as 777, athe fuel calculation is almost the same but as David wrote use the fuelplanner I've been using it for 787 and it works great.

by the way do U have it for xplane or FS?

Greetings
THANKS RAFAL! :thx:
I HAVE FOR XPLANE!

Hi folks,
so from tomorrow till middle of september I am out for movie business. Have nice flights on the next legs. I will report when I am back in my cockpit.
Cheers and have a nice summer 2013
Tom

ps. maybe I find internet from time to time to look into the forum......

Hi guys! :hi:
For leg16. From SKBO - SPIM, i find some good route via VROUTE:

1.KAMIS W16 GIR UA550 GYV UL780 ISREN ISREN1 DISTANCE 1165 FL270-410
2.ROLUS UL300 IQT UM414 AMVEX DISTANCE 1057 250-410
3.MUNAB ROLUS UL300 IQT UM414 AMVEX DISTANCE 1059 FL 255-420
4.KAMIS3B GIR UL305 AMVEX AMVEX2 DISTANCE 1036 FL 260-430
5.GIR UL305 AMVEX DISTANCE 1036 FL250-410

I will fly on Sunday at 19h Zulu.
Maybe earlier, but definitely at 19h anybody wants to join me?

Blue sky!!!!

Thanks David, see you on Sunday at 19h. :D
We need for SKBO-SPIM, I have scenery only for SKBO but for SPIM I don't have and I am on x-
plane.
Does anybody have this scenery for x-plane9?
I see that, you are on FSX.
How about you,do you have scenery?

Alex im going to use the scenery from flyawaysimulation. Check out Remens web site for x plane. I know he has a link there for x-plane.org. They have scenery for peru. I came across it in their forum once. You should check Remens site anyway since you have x-plane. :) BTW Remens the little voice in your ear nudging you to vote for Airchild on the VA list. ;) youll find the link to his site in the did you vote for airchild thread. You might want to pm him.

David Higdon said:
Alex im going to use the scenery from flyawaysimulation. Check out Remens web site for x plane. I know he has a link there for x-plane.org. They have scenery for peru. I came across it in their forum once. You should check Remens site anyway since you have x-plane. :) BTW Remens the little voice in your ear nudging you to vote for Airchild on the VA list. ;) youll find the link to his site in the did you vote for airchild thread. You might want to pm him.
Thank David for Info!!! :D
Men am always vote on beginning of the month in VA list.

Back
Top Bottom