World Tour 2013 Appointments

Hello

ok I'll be there too, but does anyone has the airport layout, or stand map for KJFK, because I really don't know this airport and feel unconfortable to taxi there?

Greetings

Hi pilots,
I think I fly the next leg tomorrow evening from + - 18:00Z. Next week I am completely out for flying in the real world with my paraglider and for some days at venice for the Biennale. I will be back at the 5th of june. From the 1st of July till the 15th of Setptember I am in france and italy for film shooting. I will ask peter if he can manage the world flight in that time.
So who will be with me tomorrow?
Cheers Tom

Hello

I plan to fly tommorow afternoon arroound 15:00 UTC 2 legs from katl to kmia and from kmia to muha anyone interested? It's possible that if the time today let me I'll make the first flight today arround 18 UTC

Greetings

Hello

I got home right now and I'm bit tyred to fly. So if anybody wants to join me I'm going to fly tomorrow arround 15 ZULU from katl to kmia and after that around 17 zulu from kmia to muha.

Anybody invited

Greetings

Tom, i am ready, but totaly unprepared for this, it was a long and bussy week for me. Can you send me a route and suggest some sceneries?

Zeljko I cancled it for today - I did not prepare anything. I will try on sunday - I have to work tomorrow.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom