World Tour 2013 Appointments

Hello

I've found in Vroute this one:

SF VP J561 YWK J583 YZV V380 YYG V310 YHZ V312 IGTAS

flown it offline and it looks good.

I will fly it on FL 380

It is designed for range from FL300 to FL400

Greetings

Sat works well 17 or1800 utc. Earlier is ok also. Anyone pick a valid route to KJFK yet? The zny artc has a good site for their procedures,charts, and have a live runway selector showing the active runways.

Here's the route I'm going to take: CYHZ ENE ASPEN PVD TRAIT PARCH CCC ROBER JFK KJFK
Check out the ZNY ARTC for charts and what to expect at New York . Hopefully I'll be able to talk on teamspeak this time. Remember, takeoffs are optional,landings are mandatory :lol:

I'm flexible,anytime Sat is fine. I'll have my teamspeak on around 1700 utc . If someone shows up early maybe we can see if I can get it to where we can communicate. Possible all I needed to do was reboot computer. Can't test anything unless there's someone on the other end :lol:

As I had a CTD on the last meters to the Gate I was not able to sent a valid acars. I will fly the leg again and have time today Sunday from 15Z to + - 20Z (Arrive) . Maybe Zeljko has time. For Petr it is to early.
Cheers Tom

Leg from KJFK to KATL : RBV J230 BYRDD J48 MOL FLCON8. Look at and see if you agree or have better route. Scenery and info for KATL at www.vztlartcc.net
New York prefers the Kennedy one departure.

I will try to make this leg tonight form 18:00 Zulu. The weekend is blocked with real flying with my paraglider. I hope I will make it tonight - do not be angry if I do not have the time.
Regards Tom

Hi I got this hope I get up on time

Departure: KJFK John F Kennedy Intl (USA) FL range: 180 - 410 Distance: 670.5 nm
Arrival: KATL Hartsfield Jackson Atlan (USA)
Route: DCT RBV J230 BYRDD J48 MOL FLCON8 DCT

Back
Top Bottom