World Tour 2013 Appointments

Tom that's cool . Team speak would be nice to have or you might check out topcat hoppie acars . I wonder if we could switch from TS2 for TS3 . Well to le5 it is from EGCC to ? Thanks Petr

Petr Sach said:
Tom that's cool . Team speak would be nice to have or you might check out topcat hoppie acars . I wonder if we could switch from TS2 for TS3 . Well to le5 it is from EGCC to ? Thanks Petr
Yes actually it is from EGCC only me an Zeljko went to EGNM.
Cheers Tom

Tom so where is your destination flying on Friday ? I am not sure if I got your message correctly

Petr Sach said:
Tom so where is your destination flying on Friday ? I am not sure if I got your message correctly

Next fiyday will be leg5 destination BIKF Iceland.
Cheers Tom

Ok , did you have any scenery for Iceland ? I have just check aerosoft . Looks good , but don't fly there at all so prefer some free one . Any idea for fsx please ? Cheers petr . One think do you thing is possible to somehow set comm 2 on the same frequency for private chat . Don't know how that work on fsinn ?

Hello

count me in, but I'll fly from ENGM, As I misread and mistyped my destination and flew to Norway. Or If I've time will join you at EGNM.

Greeings

Rafal Zielinski said:
Hello

count me in, but I'll fly from ENGM, As I misread and mistyped my destination and flew to Norway. Or If I've time will join you at EGNM.

Greeings

Yes fly your Bird to Egnm to join us their.
Tom

Hello,

i have already flown Leg 1-4 and now i am also standing at EGNM (Leeds).
I will try to fly with you the 5th Leg on Friday.

The latest appointment is on Friday 19/04 at 19.00 UTC, right?

Michael Miller said:
Hello,

i have already flown Leg 1-4 and now i am also standing at EGNM (Leeds).
I will try to fly with you the 5th Leg on Friday.

The latest appointment is on Friday 19/04 at 19.00 UTC, right?

More or less we at 19utc caues Petr from downunder will participate.
Cheers Tom

Hi Guys!
I'm back from my trip, and am flying the 4.Leg today at 1800z from EHAM - EGNM.
Anyone how wants the join me. :hi:

Please Pilots keep that topic clean it is made for appointments. Use the World Tour topic for anything else - please. Cheers Tom

Rafal Zielinski said:
Hello

What is the time for Europe for friday flight? Zulu and Lcl. I 've in Poland Zulu+2

Greetings

The meeting is at 19:00 zulu. Poland / Germany 21:00
Cheers Tom

Tom would that be possible to try VA channel on comm 2 . I have set it up its very simply ,but unless there is somebody on line from airchild with same settings I have no idea how to tested .

Read the instructions :

SquawkBox:
http://www.squawkbox.ca/doc/features/voice.php

Directions for users of Squawkbox:

1. In Squawkbox, pull down the START menu and select PRIVATE VOICE and JOIN CHANNEL.

2. In the box that pops up type rw.liveatc.net/airchild in both the Server & the Channel boxes.

3. Click OK. You will hear a tone.

4. Use the Private Voice PTT button that you have set up in START--> OPTIONS--> VOICE--> Private Voice PTT to communicate with other airborne
FSE pilots.

FSINN:
http://wiki.mcdu.com/fsinn:manual:en:configuration

Directions for users of FSINN:

1. Within the FSINN settings menu navigate to GENERAL--> Voice Options

2. Under VA Voice Channel and Freq settings select the VVL button.

3. In the VA Channel Freq. box type a VHF freq that you want to use to tune the channel (Please dont use 122.80) I have set 122. 850 for airchild

4. In the Channel Settings box type rw.liveatc.net/airchild

5. Tune the channel that you have entered previously on either your COM1 or COM2 radio to connect.

However, unless we are all using the same channel it is a bit silly, so I propose the following as stated above:

FSE Voice Com Channel: rw.liveatc.net/airchild

Tom Let me know cheers Petr

Hi petr, thnx for investigating - in the moment I have no time and later it is to late for you I guess?
Tom

Tom I have set it up and it looks like is up and running ,just need you to get in touch with me over team speak when able and sit in the cockpit to tested . let me know .Cheers Petr

Next leg to Greenland is coming up. Again I think about Friday evening 18:00 UTC.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom