World Tour 2013 Appointments

Leg4 is coming up I will fly this Leg from EHAM to EGNM Friday 12.04.2013 round 18UTC. Anybody with me or another suggestion?
Cheers Tom

Tom I will see how I go at work .I think this weekend I dont have to work ,so might weak up early and fly . Let you know . Cheers Petr

Petr Sach said:
Tom I will see how I go at work .I think this weekend I dont have to work ,so might weak up early and fly . Let you know . Cheers Petr

Cool - next time saturday morning. 8)
Tom

Tom, are you still going to fly today? I arrived from a short trip right now.... I think i still have time to prepar for flight

Zeljko Budovic said:
Tom, are you still going to fly today? I arrived from a short trip right now.... I think i still have time to prepar for flight

Go on I wait at gate D4 at Amsterdam but I go to leeds:
BERGI UL602 SUPUR UL60 KOLAG/N0405F260 UL60 OTBED/N0394F240 Y70 GOLES
Teamspeak does not work go to Gate D2 or D8 - and hold your head out of thev window that I can see you.
Tom

ok, starting fsx right now. I don't have anything prepared(charts etc), i will try to folow you, and read charts and frequencies in flight :lol:

Zeljko Budovic said:
ok, starting fsx right now. I don't have anything prepared(charts etc), i will try to folow you, and read charts and frequencies in flight :lol:

Take your time I wait!
Tom

Hi Petr,
Shall we try to find a date for the upcoming Leg5 on next weekend. Maybe otheres will follow if we offer an appointment.
Cheers Tom

Hi Tom , date is good perhaps time is little bit too early in AU. I had a day off but it worked out at around 4 am and I just couldn't leave the bed . I think If we could shift it couple of hours forward so it is around 6 am would be easer for me to get up. Last flight I did there was somebody flying just before me , but team speak was off line and so I couldn't say hello . Well if that would work out with others yeah I think good time for AU is morning around 6 am which is around 10 Zulu , perhaps 9 Zulu still ok . Thanks Petr

saturday or sunday 9zulu is fine for me. Teamspeak is a problem in the moment cause Peter is moving the server to a virtual server this brings more problems as he thought. I will ask him to fix it if it is possible. BTW Skype is another option: soundrats is my name.
Cheers Tom

Must be Saturday even Friday test flight if it gets more pilots in ? Well that would probably would be something to ask others who would like to try one Friday leg 5 just see ? Petr

Petr,
in the case we fly in the western europe morning time it is better on saturday, most are working on friday. 8)
Cheers Tom

well I thought Friday evening Europe time . We should ask others if it is worth to try . otherwise I am open to any time except anything too early in the morning . Petr

I think we need a time machine. So if we go friday evening round 20:00 utc what time is it for you - I do not know where you are down under. 20:00 utc is here 22:00 local time in germany. If this is convinient to you and other pilot we can ask for this time scedule. It is a quite long flight and I will depart in EGNM Leeds cause I landed there, but it is more or less the same route anyway.
Cheers Tom

Tom I am still on EAST which is Zulu + 10 , so I leave it to you . I can be in the cocpit at 5am east time . Which should be at 1900 Zulu .Petr

Re: World Tour 2013 Appointments LEG5

LEG5 EGCC/EGNM to BIKF
Ok Petr, if it is ok for you we meet Friday 04.19. at 19:00 UTC. As I flew to EGNM Leeds I will depart from EGNM. Anybody else on Friday evening? It is a 900nm Leg - so it is not a short flight...
I asked Peter to look for Teamspeak.
Cheers Tom

Back
Top Bottom